• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your favorite Team Rocket moments? And do you think they're really evil?

ultrapyrusmaster

Reaction score
Mine is when Jessie, James, and Meowth distracted the pokemon poacher so that Arbok and Weezing could lead the baby ekans and koffings away. It made them seem like they weren't all that evil.

They aren't necessarily evil, just want money and respect from Giovanni.

They've shown countless times that in certain situations they are more than willing to help out the good guys.

Nah they're not really evil just incredibly driven toward the goal of catching Pikachu.

He's the most passive, that's all. All three are equally bad, but none of them are evil.

QFT. They are definitely not evil lol...

And one of my favorite moments where they show they can be "good" is when they help Ash in the second movie.

And one of my favorite moments where they show they can be "good" is when they help Ash in the second movie.
When they help him I can tell that they are just being bad for the Boss.

Another example is in Pikachu Re-volts they help get all the stolen pokemon back.

I thought the Team Rocket trio was truly evil when I first saw them. But as the show went on, I don't think they're evil at all; they're just causing trouble for Ash and co.

I don't think they're evil. They're just victims of circumstance, really.

Every Team Rocket moment is my favorite. But my favorite of all was the motto in A Lean, Mean, Team Rocket Machine.

I would say troubled but they not pure evil it's more like they joined team rocket for to get a sense of belonging who they won't feel alone anymore

I love the moments they have with their Pokemon. They really do care about their Pokemon, and every time they've had to give up one it's always been heartbreaking. Most of the time they're these cheesy villains, but sometimes you get to see another side to them.

Also James' Pokemon who attack him out of love. That gag never gets old to me.

Evil, not that too much. They want to steal only. I really love them when they fight the other evil teams.

they don't come across as pure evil in that they have shown that are capable of caring for others

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom