• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What are your plans for Tomorrow?

I have school, and I’m gonna show up to school in a Katniss Everdeen (the hunger Games) cosplay and see if anyone notices

Ill braid my hair and I have a sweater/jacket that sort of resembles the one she wears in the arena in the first movie :)

I also need to finish writing an essay and a math assignment but. We don’t talk about that :D

Im running in a track meet tomorrow! Although it’s not with the people I’d like to be in a team with, it’s ok. It’s just because there’s not an even amount of people in the amount of fri ds I have that joined relays, so I have to run with some girls I barely know. I do know one of them, but we’re not friends. I’ll be fine

Working from home, hoping to get the rest of my work done for the week done by tomorrow and attend my math night class.

I'm getting a Holter monitor tomorrow. I went to the emergency room a few weeks ago after getting really lightheaded, and my doctor prescribed this 2-day heart test as a precaution. I'm not expecting to find anything wrong, but better safe than sorry.

Other than that, normal workday. I'm also hoping to hear back from the job I applied for. :3

shopping. i intend to re-do my wardrobe to a substantial degree and i'm really behind on getting around to that, so that will be most of my day tomorrow.

got a decent amount of shopping done - not totally finished but i'm a lot closer to completion so that leaves me happy. tomorrow (friday) though, is another work day but once i get that done it's back to more shopping.

So tomorrow I'm not really planning on doing much I had thought about maybe going to a local theme park just for the morning but I don't see that happening since the person I go with hurt their foot. I do plan on making nachos tomorrow in honor of the Super Bowl, which I don't really plan on watching since I am not a huge fan of football but I do enjoy the halftime show sometimes. I know some of Usher's songs so I probably will tune in for that and I used to love to watch the Superbowl for the unique commercials but since they now air them early on YouTube it does take the fun out of it.

I'm spending the afternoon and evening at my bf's place. I have a feeling we're going to be watching Howl's Moving Castle, which he has never seen. :3

"watching" the super bowl (aka eating snacks)
actually rooting for the 49ers, i like underdogs and a very very important person to me is from san fran -- that being said.. yeah i am in it for the jalapeño poppers LOL

"watching" the super bowl (aka eating snacks)
actually rooting for the 49ers, i like underdogs and a very very important person to me is from san fran -- that being said.. yeah i am in it for the jalapeño poppers LOL
I am also there for the food (and the chance to mention Taylor swift to my parents and have it not be way too unprecedented)

Back
Top Bottom