• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What book are you in the middle of right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's In A Surname? A Journey from Abercombie to Zwicker, David McKie

Mostly an unfocused ramble about methodology and apparently the least interesting anecdotes the author could find. According to the back cover he used to be a newspaper columnist, and it shows

I've been reading "Brave New World" as of late, very entertaining.

I've been reading "Brave New World" as of late, very entertaining.
That's a good one. I went on a "utopia" kick back in high school and read "Brave New World," "1984," and "The Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas" all around the same time.

Anyway, update to my previous post, I have located Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident, and have begun reading it.

Ender's Game. It's only been a few days and I'm almost to the end, and it's absolutely going on my favorites list

Reading through the original Alice in Wonderland at the moment. Fairly interesting and trippy.

Lost Stars by Claudia Gray.

Thrawn by Timothy Zahn

Tide: The Science and Lore of the Greatest Force on Earth, Hugh Aldersley-Williams

Halfway through and giving up. There's not much science, not a lot of lore, and in general a muddled mushy attempt to copy much better nature writing

Heartstone by Elle Katharine White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom