• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 1, Episode 9: "The Battle."

Me & some friends have been streaming the same background noise together, and we're currently working our way through TNG. Very relaxing as social activities go.
After spending more than a few years almost exclusively watching cartoons with an 11 to 22 minute runtime, I really like the deliberate pace of Star Trek episodes. It feels like every scene has time to breathe.

Even if I can only hearit, it was the movie "Wayne's World"

i haven't been particularly paying attention since i'm not really interested in movies or tv, but my dad has been watching the first few seasons of star trek, so i've been sort-of watching it with him. i think we're somewhere in season 2 right now.

The Big Bang Theory. Not watching anything tonight as I am going out for New Years' celebrations in Docklands.

Be safe and see you on the other side (i.e. 2024).

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy, I've already seen this show a million times but for whatever reason I tend to want to watch it at the start of the new year. I think though after this episode I will put something else on.

I'm re-watching both Relic Hunter and Beastmaster.

I'm cycling among: Code Geass R2, Chuck (rewatch), Person of Interest (rewatch), Monty Python's Flying Circus, and Saturday Night Live (Season 25 lol).

This is why I don't like watching multiple things at once. >.<

First 14 episodes of Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur Season 2 from Disney Plus, as well as Batman Beyond (Including Return of the Joker) and soon a binge of Static Shock.

Back
Top Bottom