• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Monster Hunter Stories (a JRPG spinoff of Monster Hunter) just got confirmed for a US release today. Hype!

Puyo Puyo Tetris!

This is a game I've wanted to play, but the fact that it was Japanese-only made it prohibitive for me (due to region-locking). Now, Puyo Puyo Tetris is available on the Switch, which I am planning to get digitally since it's a game well-suited for being able to play any time. I also liked the English voices, so that's a plus.

Here's hoping that Puyo Puyo Chronicles is able to be brought to English territories!

Thanks for reading.

Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age
Fire Emblem Echoes
Hollow Knight (PS4)
Red Dead Redemption 2

My list has decreased a lot lately. Mostly because most of the games I was looking forward to have released. Maybe E3 will bring some nice surprises to look forward to.

edit: Oh yeah, just remembered Prey next month.

Last edited:
Yeah I need to get Echoes too. Actually, you know what? I'm going to strike off Birthright and Revelations from my list of backlog games in replacement of Echoes.

The third entry in the Atelier Mysterious trilogy
Shenmue III

Ni no Kuni II
Localization of Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash.
The Evil Within II
HD remasters of Shenmue and Shenmue II on Steam

Danganronpa v3
Ni no Kuni II
Island (a 2016 visual novel with a confirmed localization)
428 (old Chunsoft visual novel slated to be localized early next year)
Kanto/Johto sequels

I'd like to add Detective Pikachu, but who the hell knows what is going on with that game. More importantly, there is also Kotaro Uchikoshi's next game, Project Sync, but that is probably far off.

Last edited:
Nintendo just dropped their ARMS direct, and I am a little more interested in it now (the news included three new character reveals, plus one or two final bosses for the single-player mode).

I'm starting to get really excited for Splatoon 2 after skipping out on the first game because I thought I couldn't get into online team-based multiplayer games. I'm gonna give it a chance this time and hope I don't turn out too horrible at it. :B

Back
Top Bottom