• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What guy do you want with Ash?

To be honest, Tory (from M07). I can't explain it, it just feels right to me. I don't like shipping Ash with someone taller or older, or for that matter more aggressive.

I would ship him with either Gary or Paul. Either one just seems right and like it was bound to happen, anyway.

I was thinking about ash having two lovers volker/ash/morty, gary/ash/paul, paul/ash/barry, volker/ash/lance, trip/ash/paul, N/ash/Jackie (the pokemon ranger), jackie/ash/kellyn, sir aaron/ash/riley, lance/ash/will (elite four), steven stone/ash/lance, tracey/ash/reggie, tracey/ash/virgil, morty/ash/falkner, flint (elite four/ash/volkner.

I for got this three ash/nando, ash/buck (flint younger brother), ash/ james.

Ash have more the twolover my limit 1 to 8
riley/ash sir aron/lance, lance/ash/morty/volkner, lance/riley/ash/steven stone/ will (elite four)
Riley/ Lance/Morty/Volkner/ash/Steven Stone/Will (elite four)/Sir Aaron/ jackie/ kellyn.
I think ash need some older with him or that someone can keep up with ash and his heroic adventurers. Plus all thouse pair above seem so cute I wish some would wright this stories and more.I always think of ash to be strong but bottem or ash help out someone(chough future lover chough) when the are in need, ash get hurt or sick try to help pokemon or a person, & he meet future love or soulmate in a baddel and leave the person has a crush on him a it grows or the person fells real sad when ash leave and their heart aches. Tis idea would be greate for a stories I think.

Last edited:
Ash x Gary
Ash x Brock

Are really the only guy ships I ship Ash with :/

I love many Ash X Boys shipping
but my favorite is RespectShipping, i would love too see drew and ash together

Coma, CafeMocha, Boulder and Diode is cool too

DiodeShipping is too good for me. It's practically canon with those hints (especially on Clemont's side). Like that blush when Ash hugged him? I think I recall Aipom doing something like that.

DiodeShipping is too good for me. It's practically canon with those hints (especially on Clemont's side). Like that blush when Ash hugged him? I think I recall Aipom doing something like that.

Woah, i don't think that DiodeShipping is canon, i love it, but don't forget that Pokémon is a kids show, so it's really, REALLY hard to see yaoi stuff

Woah, i don't think that DiodeShipping is canon, i love it, but don't forget that Pokémon is a kids show, so it's really, REALLY hard to see yaoi stuff
I wasn't saying it was canon. I'm just saying its hints are really believable. And that's the sad part about CN, yaoi or yuri can't happen cuz Pokémon is on their network. But then again, Bubbline (Bubblegum & Marceline from Adventure Time) was announced to have been canon in the past. They'll probably let shows like Adventure Time get away with anything... Like how Regular Show cussed without censors.... (Though they took it off TV airings, it's still on Netflix)

I wasn't saying it was canon. I'm just saying its hints are really believable. And that's the sad part about CN, yaoi or yuri can't happen cuz Pokémon is on their network. But then again, Bubbline (Bubblegum & Marceline from Adventure Time) was announced to have been canon in the past. They'll probably let shows like Adventure Time get away with anything... Like how Regular Show cussed without censors.... (Though they took it off TV airings, it's still on Netflix)

Ash and Gary. Plus, Gary traveled around with a car full of sexy teenaged women. He probably knows things that would make Ash's toes curl.

I saw some great AshxClemont fan art the other day. However, I haven't really followed the XY anime so I don't know how hinty they've been with it.

AshxPaul is still great, and it's probably my first choice, but it just seems like it's been such a long time ago that I can't really make myself even care anymore.

I suppose AshxClemont it is, then!

I saw some great AshxClemont fan art the other day. However, I haven't really followed the XY anime so I don't know how hinty they've been with it.

AshxPaul is still great, and it's probably my first choice, but it just seems like it's been such a long time ago that I can't really make myself even care anymore.

Just.

tumblr_mgh5m6MUkt1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Brock - It's been them, since the beginning. I was just about devastated when Brock left the anime (well at that moment I learned he did, I understood why though after a while. but I still do want to see them reunite.). Brock's always been there to keep Ash in line and be there for him. He's kind of like a mentor to Ash and how i feel about mentor-student shippings... I just love them. So Brock and Ash is one of my favs
Gary - because I have and always will love Gary Oak. they have always had this strong competition between them, even after Gary decided to become a researcher. It never got too unfriendly and I adored Gary's teasing to Ash. (Gary was here, Ash is a loser). If these to got together (which won't happen.. because Ash has been 10 for over 10 years) I would cry a pool of happy tears.

Diode has had quite a few moments. I don't watch XY much but I know that. For example, in one episode (can't remember), Clemont asked the others to grow with him. He quickly said it was silly of him to ask that, but Ash hugs him and says, "No worries! I'll grow with you!" And after Ash hugs him, Clemont blushes slightly while smiling. In one of the recent Japanese episodes, Ash and Clemont wrapped their hands around the other's shoulder. And let's just say Clemont's hand went a bit below Ash's shoulder. I know there's probably a few more moments, but the only other one I remember is when Clemont saved Ash from falling.

I like the chemistry between Ash and Cilan, but my favorite is Ash and Clemont. There are tons of moments between them that are really sweet,
including a line where Ash says that they'll grow together.

But what I really like, particularly in terms of the XY anime, is Ash, Serena, and Clemont in a polyamorous triad; especially when they'd all take on the role of parental guardian for Bonnie. Heck, even Clemont and Ash, by themselves, could take on that role, and it would still be adorable IMO.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom