• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What guy do you want with Ash?

omg I found my kind of thread

I multiship Ash, so I would want him to be with Clemont, Gary, Paul, Cilan, and maybe Barry.

I want Dent and Satoshi to be together. Cafemocha Shipping. (And yes, this is a clean pic. Don't worry. :3 )
tumblr_muo4fzlyRk1qhewbuo1_400.png

I'd have to go with BoulderShipping (Ash & Brock). I just love their bond. (Though I ship Ash with so many characters, it's hard to pick a favorite!)

After seeing Ash-Greninja vs Mega Sceptile, Ash and Sawyer all the way!

At the Greninja transformation, I almost thought that Ash and Sawyer were in synchro, instead of Ash and Greninja, and the fanboy status of Sawyer...

I kind of shipped Ash with Gary after Gary started being more respectful towards him. Or at least friendshipped him. But I also kind of HC Ash as ace/aro, so...

I also kind of liked the idea of Clemont/Citron having a crush on him after watching some videos on YouTube.

ETA: Removed the negativity...

Ah, another Scatterbrainshipper! I'm always glad to see more people liking this shipping.

Which brings me back to my answer- I love a lot of Ash pairings, male or female, so I do have a few Ash shippings in mind. Given that Scatterbrainshipping is my OTP as far as Ash is concerned, probably that. More pragmatically though, probably Diodeshipping- though I love Pallet, Coma, NeoLeague, etc etc.

It's nice to see others support this ship too. :)

Palletshipping (Gary x Ash) is a classic, though when I was younger I distinctly remember liking Leagueshipping (Ash x Ritchie). If memory serves me correctly I detected quite the bromance between those two.

Ash and Gary - This is actually a really weird one for me. I ship them together because they are freaking adorable together, but the thing is, I don't think they could ever make it as a couple. They'd be one of those on-and-off couples, because they'd get sick of each other so fast. Even when Gary left his position as Ash's rival, it was still clear that they had two very different mindsets. They do say opposites attract though

Ash and Brock - That bromance though, nuff said. But seriously, this ship deserves all the love it gets. They're just two guys who traveled out on the road for seasons and seasons, while the girl protagonists shuffled around. They arted and found eachother so many times. I mean Ash was just walking along some random road in Sinnoh, and Brock just happened to pass him by and see him. I'm pretty sure their encounter in Hoenn was also a chance encounter. They just always seemed to run into each other, and then decided to travel together.

Ash and Cilan - this one I look for similar (unstated) reasons to Ash and Brock. Ash is a younger, less mature trainer who has a lot o spark, and Cilan and Brock are older trainers who need a spark to keep their fire going sometimes. I think Cilan and Ash are super adorable together though.

Ash and Clemont - I honestly have no idea what happened with this one. I just thought about it one time and was like "Yeah, they'd be cute together" and now I ship it.

Shigeru. No matter the universe, Red and Green will always be canon have homoerotic subtext.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom