• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What pokemon do you think Team Rocket should get?

Well it looks like Jessie has Mimikyu, despite some of us thinking otherwise since James was seen with it. I kind of think Bewear suits James more, so I hope he eventually gets it and it isn't just a recurring Pokemon that carries Team Rocket away.

He has to get Kiteruguma. I thought if he got Mimikyu then it was possible they would wait before giving Musashi something else altogether but the guy has:
a. NO pokemon on hand (don't talk to me about the first 20-odd episodes of BW, we're never going back there)
b. an affinity for Pokemon who destroy him with their love.
IT'S A PERFECT MATCH.
Plus, it really bloody likes them.
And I don't buy that blasting off can be permanently replaced by a different gag.

In addition to the Bewear, I hope James gets a Grass type to baby. What would we say to Fomantis? I'd have thought Bounsweet but Mallow's got that.

maybe in future? if they create a dragon/psychic with Prankster or Dazzling? or weaker dragons that even they could use?
Again, TR with a Dragon type is something I don't see or want. TR mostly associates with Grass and Poison types.

Team Rocket usually goes for pokemon that has a dark and villainous look about them. Or TR gets a comedic pokemon. Dragons like Drampa are pokemon that are hard to come by as Dragons are often mythical creatures.

Team Rocket usually goes for pokemon that has a dark and villainous look about them. Or TR gets a comedic pokemon. Dragons like Drampa are pokemon that are hard to come by as Dragons are often mythical creatures.

Drampa has the potential to be rather funny, and useless. TRio could catch it, thinking that it is strong, but it wouldn't be because of its old age. I'll have no issues seeing James with an old drampa.

Drampa has the potential to be rather funny, and useless. TRio could catch it, thinking that it is strong, but it wouldn't be because of its old age. I'll have no issues seeing James with an old drampa.
Actually no. Drampa is far from useless. TR don't deserve to have a Dragon pokemon in my opinion.

I don't think TR would be suited for a Drampa. The species are known for protecting children and kicking the butt of anyone who tries to harm them. Guess what TR does on a regular basis to Ash to Co (who are technically children by their ages)?

At this point, Bewear should go to James for equal measure between him and Jessie. If they're blessed enough to get seconds, I think Jessie should catch a Salandit->Salazzle. I'm not sure yet what else to give James.

How come nobody mentioned the possibility of them getting the Alolan Meowth?

I've figured that with this one being a Dark type, & the fact that the Alola Persian is fond of underhanded tactics, that TR would get one of them. Plus, it'll be a great pair with their talking Meowth.

Let's see here..

Jessie:
Wobbuffet
Mimikyu
Salandit

James:
Bewear
Shiinotic

Wobbuffet: Self-explanatory.

Mimikyu: Already been caught, so no need to explain.

Salandit: I could see Jessie catching a Salandit because it fits with her. She also has a recurring thing for catching female Pokemon, so it could possible evolve into a Salazzle, or Jessie will just catch a Salazzle. I don't see them catching a Salazzle or its pre-evolved form sadly as Team Skull Grunts and Plumeria own them.

Bewear: If this thing likes hugging people then-- you get the idea. I doubt James will catch it sadly. There has been evidence of how it could belong to James.

Shiinotic: Okay.. let's think real here... if James always catches a Grass-type every region (with the exception of Kalos), and all of them are plants... could this possibly be a chance for Shiinotic? :)

Who knows maybe no team rocket this time around,I haven't seen any previews but 2 episodes in and they're not here yet

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom