• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What songs are stuck in your head?

So it goes by Taylor swift

I love the part in the bridge where it’s like
“you did a number me but honestly baby who’s counting
who’s counting
whisper one, two, three”

it makes me smile because of the little thing there (she says “who’s counting” and then counts to three before the chorus starts again)

I like the way she sings the “so it goes” in the chorus it’s like…

”so it goooes“ cause the it goes higher and the goes gets dragged out a bit

Anyways I love this song

I saw a video of Rachel Zegler (Lucy grays actress!) covering a Taylor swift song from a few years ago, and that song is safe and sound. What’s cool is that it’s a song Taylor swift wrote for the hunger games, and a couple years after she posted that video she got cast in the hunger games prequel!

and yea I know she got a lot of hate for what she said about snow white, but it was literally one thing. Maybe that wasn’t the best on her part, but in the interviews for the ballad of songbirds and snakes and her twitter (X I guess) Profile she seems like a cool person :D

I wanna meet her cause she’s a swiftie and is literally Lucy gray

TLDR: safe and sound by Taylor swift

Welp, I listened to the A Star Is Born (2018) OST again.

Labyrinth by Taylor Swift breathe in breathe through breathe deep breeeathe out…. I’ll be getting over you my whole life…. You know how scared I am of elevators never trust it if it rises fast…. It can’t last…. Uh oh, I’m falling in love again… oh no, I’m falling in love again… oh, I’m falling in love… I thought the place was going down, how’d you turn it right around?

The “breathe in breathe through breathe deep breath out” and the “i thought the plane was going down, how’d you turn it right around” sound so good to my brain

IT. WON'T. LEAVE. MY. HEAD.

I'm currently listening through the ACNH OST on my commute. And as usual, "12 PM" got stuck in my head. Good thing it's my favorite outdoors theme in the game lol.

The academy theme from SV has been playing in a loop in my head for about 4 hours.

Back
Top Bottom