• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

I've mostly been playing Stardew Valley and Sonic Adventure 2. This is my first time playing SA2 and so far I like it even though I'm bad at it. Even the treasure hunting and mech stages. And in Stardew Valley I finished fixing the community center and I also started a sidequest where I have to find the wizard's wife.

Mostly been playing Final Fantasy XV this week. Started out slow and meh, but it's really picked up--I'm about 20 hours in and loving it! The characters are really growing on me, and the combat is badass. Music is gorgeous as usual.

Also been playing a new game with my friends called Trove. Really fun, free to play (and I'm on PS4). Voxel-styled MMO. Really fun and unique character classes, fun dungeons, good creative tools, etc. Y'all should totally check it out.

And of course I've been playing Overwatch on my PS4, regularly as usual.

The same 3 from the last post, except now I've got all the ragnium purchases, and just need a DS with working shoulder buttons to clear all the other levels where you need to use them to switch between Fire and Ice.

Now I've also started Bayonetta 2, and is it just me, or is it easier than the first? I played them both on the basic difficulty level, and I've reached chapter XV-ish, and I haven't died once. I've had a Red Hot Shot on me for like the entire game and haven't needed it once. Yes I've used a health lollipop once or twice but still. It might be because of the complete lack of "fail and die" QTEs, but I was still generally dying to combat fairly regularly last game.

Also been playing a new game with my friends called Trove. Really fun, free to play (and I'm on PS4). Voxel-styled MMO. Really fun and unique character classes, fun dungeons, good creative tools, etc. Y'all should totally check it out.
Played it, enjoyed it, eventually just got bored of it once growth started to stagnate of and the game got repetitive.

I've gotten back to playing Geometry Dash now, since the 2.1 update has just dropped on Steam.

Guess that means Pokémon Sun will be put on hold.

I've just finished Chapter 21 of Fates Conquest. MVP goes to Mozu's sniper division who reckons that the Faceless just "smell like goats". We are just about to reach Pyonyang - another foothold in the Allied Occupation of Korai!

Currently playing quite a few games, haha. x___x I hadn't finished Kingdom hearts BBS yet but decided it was a great idea to get FFXV. And then I decided that I'd add a third game to the mix and bought Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse. I'm struggling to balance them but having a lot of fun with all three of them!

I am hating MH4 with a passion right now. Latest attempt at a quest was to hunt a Yian Garuga (with a surprise Seregios also in the area).

At about 10m, I broke its ears (subquest objective).
By 30m, I had alternated between the Yian Garuga and Seregios (they mostly swapped areas, fortunately) and I successfully captured the latter. (Even broke its tail before that!)
By 40m, I attempted to capture the Yian Garuga but turns out it wasn't weak enough yet. But at least I broke its tail, too.
At 45m, I had suffered two KOs but the Yian Garuga denned down to sleep off some of its injuries. Unfortunately I'm out of traps, and my attempt to surprise attack it BOUNCES OFF.
At literally 48:30 (of the 50m timer), I decide to bag the quest and just claim subquest rewards.
... but accidentally hit ABANDON QUEST instead of "end via subquest".

There are no words.

Of course, I will be making another attempt at it later, since during this one I learned that I indeed CAN hunt both monsters with time to spare. I just need to tweak my equipment and ... y'know, git gud more.

Last edited:
Mario Kart Wii:
Decided to start playing for no particular reason. I've been doing a few Grand Prix-es and some Time Trials, as well as regular ol' races.

Dark Souls 3. Prefer Bloodborne so far tbh, but I'll keep going.

Plot kicked into high gear back in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Rumor has it the Kushala Daora is going to attack Dundorma, but I'm supposed to go out and hunt down an Apex Seregios that's been scaring off the rest of its kind into appearing in virtually every 9-star quest Guildmarm can give me.

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Playing through the Ninja World Tournament mode. I left off while acquiring allies before the preliminaries of the A-rank tournament (in which I'm playing as Zabuza).

Did you play with friends? I'll admit, I wouldn't play solo. My friends are the biggest reason I enjoy it.
Not like any actual people I know who played the game. There were a few guys I met in-game who were fun to play with, but they ended up leaving too.

Been playing call of duty,both the infinite warfare and modern warfare remastered,and been playing rise of the tomb raider with my wife

Bayonetta 2: Finished the story a day or two ago, my main goals at this point is gathering all the pieces of the Angelic Hymns LPs I'd missed the first time around, and gathering plenty of halos to buy some Couture Bullets to dress Bayo up as things like Star Fox or a Police Woman.

Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice: Just goofing around in the levels now that I've spent all the ragnium I could and I now have Knuckles burrowing through the sky. I'm not sure how, I just know that when he flashed back to the surface after getting hurt, he was still burrowing, it's really quite entertaining.

Final Fantasy IV (SNES): I decided to pick up the old save file I had there, after casual browsing taught me why Valvalis kept demolishing me in the rematch. Turns out I needed to keep some MP until her stage of the fight, since she counters standard attacks. I'm now on the moon for the second and final time, but I've taken a little detour to see if I can't beat Bahamut to get his Summon spell for Rydia.

Back
Top Bottom