• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Valkyrie Drive (Vita) - Finally got to the last chapter and finished it. Then four more "CHAOS" chapters popped up. So Now Im trying to level up all the girls Ive been neglecting so these next chapters aren't so rough.

Mario Kart Wii:
I finally unlocked Toadette and Birdo; I'll next attempt to get Baby Luigi and Funky Kong. And eventually Dry Bowser.

Credits rolled for a second time in MH4U. We hunted that Apex Seregios with surprisingly little trouble (despite it also being the largest Seregios ever). Then there was that event battle with the Kushala Daora threatening Dundorma. It was awesome to actually have allied NPCs on the field assisting you. Best moment was when I jumped down on the dragon from above and initiated a mounting attack (and toppled it).

Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution
Cleared the Ninja World Tournament! S+ was probably the easiest one, ironically enough.

Valkyrie Drive (Vita) - Finally finished the last four chapters and only got the normal end. There was only one fight I needed to get SS rank on to have gotten the True ending. -_- So I'm going to go back and do that fight again which I'm positive I can hit SS on. Then I'm going to do some more fights with Ranka because the last two fights I had to use her and ended up having to fight on easy to even finish them.

Final Fantasy XV and Dark Souls III
Dark Souls 3. Prefer Bloodborne so far tbh, but I'll keep going.
Pretty much my same opinion at about three hours in. I'm still enjoying my time with it though!

More quests in MH4U. We delivered two more eggs for the Egg Syndicate (despite having to tangle with two Tigrexes in the process, and nearly failing because of it), and now they've given us an urgent quest to take on . . . a Fatalis? Whoa.

We also bagged five Zinogre in a hunt-a-thon (enough to start crafting high-rank Zinogre armor, which looks a little more ...beastly? than low-rank Zinogre armor), defeated a Zinogre+Gravios combo who seemed to be constantly swapping areas with each other (so while we didn't have to face both at a time, we barely had any rest between them), and slew an Oroshi Kirin (which was stronger, but less annoying, than a standard Kirin). Current to-do list is probably those two Black Gravios, a Rathalos and Seltas Queen, or those HR3 Gathering Hall quests so I can unlock HR4.

Valkyrie Drive (Vita) - After another four chapters I finally have this freaking game beat. Little disappointed that the fights on the true ending path were easier then the normal end path.

Fire Emblem Fates - With Echos being announced I've been on a FE hype so I started a new file instead of going back and finishing FF XV. -_- I had planned on doing birthright again so I could have Izana in my team as I never got all of his supports. Buuuut when both Ryoma and Xander started telling me to choose them I caved and choose the Revelations path again. Only in chapter 9 but doing pretty well so far.

Whit the anouncement of the new Xenoblade2 i decide to re-take my old Xenoblade Chronicles game, but i cant defeat the purple dragon so it going to take a little bit of time until i complete the game.

Thanks to a recommendation from @Silktree I basically spent my entire weekend playing 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors instead of doing anything productive. Like a genius, I started playing at like 8pm on Friday so guess who ended up going to bed at 4:30am :ROFLMAO:

Fire Emblem Fates - At chapter 12 right now. Probably going to try a few DLC maps before attempting the chapter.
6RcvyyM.jpg

I Picked up Final Fantasy XIV, running though the Hall of the Novice to "un rust" myself.

Also the Hall's gear looks cool

Fire Emblem Fates

Yakuza 0 (PS4) - Only about 40 minutes in so I'm still in the tutorial introduction to the story part.

Super Mario Galaxy:
...Well, actually, I didn't do anything yet. But I got my copy in the mail today, and my previous save data is still there. So later on I'll begin a new game.

Back
Top Bottom