• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Yakuza 0 (PS4) - Just got to chapter 3 and finally got to play as Goro. So far I like his initial "Thug" fight style. Hopefully none of his are like that stupid style Kazama has where he throws around anything he can get his hands on.

Fir Emblem Fates - Just recruited Camilla and her retainers. Going to go and do the challenge maps that popped up before moving on.

Pokemon Sun (3DS) - Slowly making my way to the end of the game. Slowly, but surely.

League of Legends (PC) - Just grinding for IP on weekends at this point. Might hold off on my next champion purchase till next weekend, but if I don't, I'll probably be buying Gangplank if I can get enough IP for him.

Dragon Quest VIII.

BeYwAwJ.jpg

I may be going overboard on doing this...

Virtue's Last Reward, the sequel to 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. I enjoyed 999 and I'm enjoying this one too. I love that you can "jump" to branches in previously-played story paths instead of having to re-do stuff up to that point (even though you could fast-forward through previously-played dialogue in 999). I also love that you are capable of missing stuff (granted, it's just extra random facts in the form of a file but still), and the puzzles require a bit more thinking, rather than how in 999 it was like "find the thing, use the thing, and you can't possibly miss the thing because you're locked in a room and can't leave until you find and use the thing."

The main character in this one is really kind of a perv though. Not in the "omg ewwwwwwwww" type of sense, but in the "*rolls eyes* Remember the main char from 999? Yeah, I'd like him back" type of way. Still having fun playing the game though.

Fire Emblem Fates - Got Xander, Leo, Ryoma, and Hinoka recruited. Before I take them all to the next chapter I'm trying to get all the paralouges done. Some how in every new game I start I always end up missing one so I'm aiming to not let that happen again! With all the different support conversations I've started to like some people I didnt enjoy before. Except for Peri. She is still really irritating.

Dragon Quest VIII.

Was somewhat overleveled but not stupidly so for Dhoulmagus due to the last little bit of insanity I talked about. So the only threat was running out of MP for Multi/Omniheal.

kAxATc9.jpg

Oh and I dunked on Monster Arena Rank S. This happened on round 1 and that was the end of passion. I'm surprised though that the among the strongest monster teams Morrie has seen, Terry, Cobi, and Tara are nowhere to be found. Who needs Nohi/waiting that long to get it? Based Steropes.

Fire Emblem Fates - FINALLY got all the children recruited with Percy being the last one.

Fire Emblem Heros - Just downloaded and still in the setup.

Super Mario Galaxy:
I'm able to move on to the final galaxy, but I'm sticking behind in the Engine Room to get the last few other Stars. I'm up to 60+.

Fire Emblem Fates - Just been doing random scout battles to fill out support log.

Fire Emblem Heros - One the 5th or 6th world. Got a few mediocre summons. For a phone game it serves it purpose but some of the character art is kinda....lame.

Back
Top Bottom