• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS)
Making more story progress. Finished the time warp portion of the story and played some of Linkle's Tale (the quests that I have available).

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (XBO)
Got a few Super Souls from DLC Pack 3 Parallel Quests and then played around in the offline modes.

Currently recording Chapter 25: Ryoma for my FE Fates Conquest LP.

The new Prey. After a bit of a sluggish start I thought I wouldn't enjoy it, but it really begins to open up and I'm loving it.

Fire Emblem Heros - Tried to get a 5★ Leo but instead got three 5★ Merric in one summoning.

Fire Emblem Awakening - About to start chapter 13 after much resetting. I guess I never realized how small the mother pool for Lucina was. Ended up just letting the mother be Sumia because I don't like her at all and didn't want to stick her with any of the characters I do like. Its been so long since I played awakening I forgot how much I liked the characters.

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment. I had to get this 3DS update manually from the E-Shop, and I'm having a great time which the tricky new game dynamics! I cleared the beginning and 2 of the knight stages so far.

FF IX - Got up to Disc 3 and now I'm trying to get most of Quina's Blue Magic since I didn't feel like getting them earlier.

The other day I defeated Neo Exdeath in Final Fantasy 5, and now I'm picking up where I left off in 6. I went through the Magitek Factory and got some new espers, and now I have to go to the Sealed Cave.

Injustice 2 (PS4) - Just finished the main story. Now I'm doing some multiverse stuff with Blue Beetle because I apparently cant equip all his awesome equipment at his current level! After that Im going to get the alternate ending.

Injustice 2 (PS4) - Got the other story ending. About half way through all the character endings. So far Joker and Swamp Thing are my favorite endings. My coworkers and I are are probably going to start a guild and be terrible online together. xD

Hakuoki Kyoto Winds - Couldn't find a walk through anywhere for the new guys available so I just decided to start doing playthroughs in the old order starting with Hijikata.

Endgame's approaching in Breath of the Wild: we've found about 100 shrines, mapped the entire region (towers and stables), and now we've entered the castle grounds to find that last photo spot.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I just got to the Eastern Palace.

I've played A Link Between Worlds, so I know my way around the overworld pretty well. I like how the game just dumped you straight into the action pretty much immediately.

Back
Top Bottom