• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

3DS

Monster Hunter Generations
Story of Seasons:Trio of Towns(when AU release date is set)

PS4

Battlefield 1
Battlefield 4
Fairy Fencer F Dark advent
God Eater Rage Burst
GTA V
Hatsune Miku Project Diva X
I am Setsuna
No Man's Sky
Overwatch

PS Vita

Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

Last edited:
3DS

Pokemon Sun and Moon (obviously)
Fire Emblem Awakening (I just got into the Franchise with Conquest/Birthright/Revelations)
Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns

That's about it I think.

My following list of games that I want to play are the following:
  • Pokémon Sun and Moon
  • Finishing the Pokedex in Pokémon Y (This will be my very first time in the franchise.)
  • Go through the remaining routes in Pokémon Black 2 and the Black Tower (I'm not going to bother with the PWT.)
  • FE Fates Birthright/Revelations
  • Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask 3DS
  • Hyrule Warriors (both 3DS and Wii U)
  • LoZ Link Between Worlds
  • Pokémon not-Fates Conquest (This may or may not help me get some ideas for my History of Shoyo fanfic)
  • LoZ Wii U

I also might get a Wii for:
  • The two FE Tellius games (as one is GC and should be compatible with Wii) - apparently I heard that it has a high-level story not seen in other FE entries.
  • LoZ Twilight Princess
  • LoZ Skyward Sword
  • F-Zero GX
  • Mario Galaxy 1+2 (The only post-N64 Mario games that I don't despise.)

I plan on buying mainly 3DS games at the moment.
I'm going to get Ace Attorney 6, and Pokemon Sun, the come out in the upcoming months.
For already released games, I plan on getting Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX, as I really loved the demo.

I would've picked up the new Ace Attorney if I had the cash.

Will be getting Pokemon Sun once it comes out, but also thinking about getting Hyrule Warriors for Wii U finally. Or rather, one of my sisters will probably get the game itself, and I'll front for some of the DLC haha.

Just Pokemon Sun and Dishonored 2 for the rest of the year. But those are the biggest games of the year for me, so it's still really hype.

I was considering getting the revamped Skyrim on PS4 next month but since Sony killed mod support from happening I'm not touching it!

The new Yakuza game on PS4. Got to try out a demo for it and it was actually pretty funny.

Now that I have a PS3, my horizons have broadened considerably. Oh, man... Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas (I hear the Fallout games don't run well on PS3 so maybe I'll pass), Nier, Kingdom Hearts, The Last of Us, Catherine, Metal Gear Solid 4... help.

In addition to what I wrote on this page of the thread, I might add Hearts of Iron and Civilization. Either play as my home country and win World War 2 for the Axis, or ideally, incite a rebellion amongst my people, democratize the country, and join the Allies.

Well Danganronpa in on sale for Steam. I've played Ace Attorney and Zero Escape, might as well one more to my belt.

Now I have to figure out whether I'm going to buy Dragon Ball Fusions before or after Christmas (the latter if I don't get it for Christmas).

*Notices Shantae: 1/2 Genie Hero is coming out on the 20th*

Oh
So
Much
Hype
I
Can't
Even

Also, I'm still going to get Them's Fightin' Herds when it comes out, that too. But Shantae tho.

Well I rented World of Final Fantasy and liked it.
But I'm set on Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon for the Wii U Virtual Console or the digital version of the PSP remake of Final Fantasy III. (the actual one, not VI, which was originally III in america)

I have thoughts of getting the "Welcome amiibo" version of "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" (the game card with the update already on it), just in case.

November was pretty hard on the wallet. :/ I plan on getting FFXV, The Last Guardian, and Dead Rising 4 eventually. (Hopefully as gifts, lol)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom