• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you like to see in future games.

New evolutions and pre-evolutions of past Pokémon. At least 70% of the Pokédex should be new Pokémon. The number of new Pokémon must be over 100.
Amen. some pokemons just need new evolutions. no mega, no new forms. just evolutions, like in sinnoh. specially pokemons introduced in johto.

Others could gain split evolutions that match their design like dragonair and tranpich.

I'd say "a mode similar to Phoenix Mode from Fire Emblem Fates for beginner or casual players", but I'd end up getting flamed...for some bizarre reason or another...even for simply suggesting.

Ever since 2008-2010, I've wanted a Pokemon game where instead of aiming for the elite four, you're a trainer in a journey to become a gym leader and eventually design your gym and all that jazz! Back in 2008-2010, there was a game on BYOND that had an online version of that and it was quite a fun concept. There were bugs, but an actual game created by Nintendo would be heaps better. Even more so with some type of online feature!

Zinnia and AZ are good starts, but too many characters are still one-dimensional and after all of this time it's gotten boring.

Lusamine fusing with Nihilego makes me wonder, are they building up to a mechanic where you can fuse with your Pokemon? That would be interesting if you can fuse with your Pokemon and somehow give them a power boost.

Lusamine fusing with Nihilego makes me wonder, are they building up to a mechanic where you can fuse with your Pokemon? That would be interesting if you can fuse with your Pokemon and somehow give them a power boost.
Like Burst? However, in order to do that, they would have to remove trainer customization (please don't do that).

I'd say "a mode similar to Phoenix Mode from Fire Emblem Fates for beginner or casual players", but I'd end up getting flamed...for some bizarre reason or another...even for simply suggesting.
It's not something I'd be against, but I don't really see any point to it.

As some people have said: pre-evos and evolutions for Pokémon who need them. New Eevolutions! New Hitmons!

Also, I'd like new regions to be based on different countries and cultures. I loved the idea of another Asian country besides Japan.

Ever since 2008-2010, I've wanted a Pokemon game where instead of aiming for the elite four, you're a trainer in a journey to become a gym leader and eventually design your gym and all that jazz! Back in 2008-2010, there was a game on BYOND that had an online version of that and it was quite a fun concept. There were bugs, but an actual game created by Nintendo would be heaps better. Even more so with some type of online feature!

Really wished they would do something like that when I started hearing about the blank lots in Alola...

also:
-age cuztomization.
-possibility to chose my trainer class adding features and using outfits that match my class
-mechanic that work friendship between pokemons in the team, affecting their performance in double battles and maybe breeding.
-After a subtropical followed by a tropical region, would be nice to see a true snowy region that boost the ice types.

• I would want them to continue with the Regional Variants.
  • Dolphin Pokemon
  • Regions based on Greece and China, with Legendary and normal Pokemon based off their myths. As well as an icy region
  • A futuristic region, something a little more fantastic than usual, being a floating continent, an arcology (possibly in the icy region) or maybe an underwater network of cities
  • The Vs Seeker to return
  • Other recurring concepts and trends such as the demotion of mythical pokemon, Mega evolutions, and Advanced training for increasing the IVs and EVs

As far as what regions I'd like to see, I'd be happy with any of the following:

-Canada
-Australia
-South America
-India
-Greece
-Egypt
-China

As far as what regions I'd like to see, I'd be happy with any of the following:

-Canada
-Australia
-South America
-India
-Greece
-Egypt
-China
What south american country? peru could make a great region, even if most people think on brazil first.

Canada would be awesome for a snowy region, but any scandinavian country would be great as well.

a fast water/bug starter (all 3 stages, spider would be the best choice with speed 110),

grass/steel, grass/rock, g rass/electric, grass/ice starters

water/poison starter with Corrosion, good bulk and Baneful Bunker (Hippo???)

dragon/ghost pseudo-legendary immune to special attacks.(restricted movepool+right stats)

Gyms like Trials with new names but like they did in the past with league.

The plot would need to be based on something new, we had genetic created pokemon and god nature based pokemon but the conflict between them was never reallly there.
The conflict of technology and nature.
Not counting alien vs dragon with Deoxis and Ryquaza.

now they would need to focus on all game mechanics we already have without creating new things for one or two generations. People want new evolutions, megavolutions, forms, moves and abilities and use of older ones on new pokes but with the right touch.

Buff and change some things like more fans want. (Teleport)
But don't over doo it.

a Ice type ability that could freeze fire and ice type pokemon.
(Magma Armor could work like Immunity then)

a ice type ability that could induce frezze by contact when hit by oponent.

a ice type move that freezez the foe always like the ones that induce burn, poison and paralize.

(Ghost type type pokemon should be ablle to free themself from freeze after one turn,
Thick Fat and some abilities could help to thaw faster from freeze, Electric type moves should also allow like the fire type moves to free the user out of solid frozen status)

1. - Egypt+Dakhar Desert+Africa like
(hot by day, cold by night, ice types are posibble even ice/fire + a mount Kongo)

2. - Canda mixed with Siberia , Artic and Antarctic (a region full of new ice types)
ice/poison, ice/dragon(not legendary), ice/ghost not legendary new line, ice/electric

a ice legendary from outer space? ice/psychic ???

We had to many trees, woods, jungles, islands lately.

Then after that I would like to see mix of India and South America?

one on Greece+Italy+Spain+Turkey? (great for dragons and fairies)

what about a European Region based on England, Ireland, Germany with castles? Kalos was on france , but there could be more European motives and folklore in pokemon.

Last edited:
a fast water/bug starter (all 3 stages, spider would be the best choice with speed 110),

Looking for a Spider Water/Bug type? Dewpider cries in a corner.

dragon/ghost pseudo-legendary immune to special attacks.(restricted movepool+right stats

That dosen't make no sense. Since the things which can hit Dragon/Ghost super effectively are majorly special. You want to make this 'mon immune to all its weakness?
I'd like to suggest a Dragon/Ghost immune to physical attacks instead, since it makes sense for a ghost type, and would be less game breaking. I'd suggest a Stat Spread of..

Atk: 60
Def: 1
Sp. Attack: 50
So. Defence: 1
Speed: 50

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom