• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

Oh, and I didn't just watch this video because I happened to be watching a dramatic reading of the cursed work mentioned in the latter part of this video and it appeared in the side bar thing, why would you think that?

Tuned in to a Mario Maker livestream. He has a bot watching the comments and I submitted one of my levels to his queue! I don't know if he'll even get to it . . . (Edit: Well, he never did; his queue was huge. Maybe another time...)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqXXDLbKPQ

This being said, I tuned in to a different streamer afterwards who had maybe a single-digits audience and suggested a few easier levels (one of them mine).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom