• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

I got a livestreamer to play one of my Expert Mario Maker levels last night!
. . . it took them 75 minutes to beat it. Approximately 20 minutes to reach the boss room, then the next 50 minutes spent trying to beat Bowser.

View: https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=iim36Eh29v0

They started my level about @1:01:00, and finished it about @2:15:00 .

Aside: Their episode title "Let the Rage Commence" was not in reference to my level, but it is an apt title nonetheless.

If I knew in advance this level would take them a full hour plus, I would've given them one of my easier levels instead. This calls for giving that level another update....

Last edited:
Watched a bunch of videos from this series yesterday, and this is the last one I saw. It's a rather technical video, but it goes a bit into level and game design as well and has a lot of great Nintendo nostalgia, which is always fun. And I suppose that it's right on time for the official NX news that we should be getting soon, right?

...And it isn't usually like my to be hype for a Disney movie. All the more reason for me to be hype I guess.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE

I'm so glad that I started to get into Zelda in recent years. While there were Nintendo franchises that had been disappointing and I've lost quite a bit of love of, this on the other hand... And I'm also glad that Eiji Aonuma has been leading the recent Zelda franchise, and not so much that dinosaur executive.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just saw this video on YouTube.

Super excited about it. I am not usually too crazy about straight-up romance anime, but this one is absolutely amazing. The manga is one of my all-time favorites.

This playthrough is making me want to play Splatoon again, particularly when the guides for each weapon come up. I rather like the level of detail and all that.

Back
Top Bottom