• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What'd you get from the holidays?

Life

oh my
Reaction score
I didn't really have anything on my list, but I got some a sweater and mug that I've been wanting for a while now, and of course money. Some other miscellaneous stuff but those were really the two highlights for me.

What about you?

Hakuouki 1 and 2 on blu-ray
Nausicaa on blu-ray
Samsung Gear VR
Ton of the marvel Tsum Tsum blind bags
A color yourself Tsum Tsum vinyl statue
Awesome Unicorn coffee mug filled with candy
Gamestop gift cards

Enjoyed all my stuff. Not really into VR at all but now that I have a headset I guess Ill try it.

A surfboard.
Tickets to a sporting event.
A smart speaker.
A bracelet
An art book.

A new phone (Moto X Force).
NES Mini
Two bed sheet/pillow cover sets - A Super Mario Galaxy one, and a Tiger one.
Some Tapestries for my wall - Two Pokemon ones, and another with a Castle on it with stars in the background.
A telescope.
Some Pokemon Center plushies - Life-size Litten, Popplio, Solgaleo, Lunala, and Chesnaught.
Money off of various family members.
According to my mum, there are still some presents of mine that she ordered that haven't arrived yet. I'll update this post as soon as I receive them.

Clothes and some cash and gift cards I can use to get my first iPad,don't know if I'll get an iPad or some other kind of pad

1. Subway gift card ($15)
2. Wal-Mart gift card ($25)
3. Movie theater gift card ($25)
4. Bonus concession stand gift card ($5 x 2)
5. Bonus Taco John's card ($5)
6. Travel mug
7. New t-shirt

Clothes and some cash and gift cards I can use to get my first iPad,don't know if I'll get an iPad or some other kind of pad
I say go with iPad. Having lived with a mother that could only afford one of those third-party iPad knockoffs...not worth it. Especially when it slows to a crawl, freezes, etc.

Bought myself a bunch of stuff at the Pokemon Center: an S/M thingy that holds eight Pokemon games, a Togedemaru plushie, a Team Skull Pikachu plushie, a Cyndaquil plushie, a Growlithe Kuttari Cutie plushie, a Snow Festival Alolan Vulpix plushie, a derpy-looking Ditto-Vulpix plushie, a non-Ditto Vulpix plushie, a Ninetails plushie, and some super-weird, super-cute round white thing whose tag says "Snow Bunny Glaceon."

Gifts received from others: a dressy shirt, new boots, $500, two lipsticks, a bottle of nail polish, and a travel-sized flat iron for my hair

Money, a couple gift cards.

For Christmas -->
- Gift cards for AMC, Amazon, and GameStop
- Cash to spend on Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.
- An LA Sparks 2016 championship T-Shirt. :D
- A Chicago Cubs World Series champions T-Shirt. :D

For Hanukkah -->
- 2 Japanese Pokemon Sun and Moon Collection booster boxes.

From my family:
A decent chunk of money, a really nice hoodie, too much chocolate.

Also got an amazon giftcard with which I bought:

Beady Eye's BE
Stone Roses' Complete Stone Roses
a remaster of John Coltrane's A Love Supreme
Compression socks. On my feet a lot, so they really help.

From a mate:
Sufjan Steven's Carrie and Lowell
MF DOOM's Special Herbs Box Set
Douglas Copeland's Generation X. Alas It'll take me a year to read with my diminishing levels of concent

From my work Secret Santa:
iPhone 6S
(My work Secret Santa, due to changes in staff, became myself.)

Two tins of homemade cookies
$100 BevMo! Gift Card
$200 Costco Gift Cards
Costco Executive Membership (Yay for not having to renew out of my picket this year and it's an upgrade!)
$50 Gift Cards to Macy
A nice hoodie for the spring
Large Hydro Flask
Candy
Bluetooth Headsets
Programming Books
Two bottles of wine
2 6-Pack of local beers

A Panera gift card and money. The money will be saved for a conventtion I'm going to later in 2017. I also got some money earlier this year from my husband's parents, and we used that to buy me a graphics art tablet with an actual screen I can draw on recently. So I count that as a little Christmas gift to myself, hee hee.

I got an art tablet, Kirby: Planet Robobot, some clothes (including some really comfy slippers!!), and some music albums.

Last edited:
A dresser, a storage cabinet for my kitchen, decorations for my apartment, money. Ooh and $200 for clothes shopping!

This is what you call spoiling an adult for Christmas/birthday. lol

I'm a bit late on this. I got a coffee mug in the shape of a Mario ? block, a couple of Pokemon coffee mugs, and Xbox 360 with Skyrim, a weight set.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom