• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Which are your favourite Pokemon?

• Total voters
Gotta make an update because why not. My top ten has changed quite a bit (and will probably keep changing until Sun and Moon comes out) so for now I'll just do my top 6, which are the ones in my signature.

6 - Glalie
I really love Glalie's design and origin, and just think it's such a neat Pokémon. I always really liked Ash's in the anime and enjoyed using one in my runs of Hoenn.

5 - Gogoat
Again, love the design here and it's such a fantastic battler (and always surprises me with the moves it can learn). A good defensive wall for an in-game team, and I had a lot of fun using it during my Y run.

4 - Cyndaquil
Cynadquil dropped a few spots, but I still really like it. It's my favorite starter and one of the few ones whose evolutions I all like. But aside from that it's just really cute. :I

3 - Skuntank
A bit of an odd choice but I really like Skuntank. That was even my first name on these forums, until I eventually changed it after a year. But I really love its design and the fact that it has access to Flamethrower, which is super handy to have in-game. It's got a neat type (Poison is my second favorite type, and Dark used to be one of my favorites as well) and I love how fluffy it looks despite smelling really bad.

2 - Slowking
It has a really interesting concept and dex descriptions, and I love it's design to boot. A great battler and definitely a Pokémon I would want to have if they were real.

1 - Snorlax
Because we're really just one and the same, and it's hard not to love something that appreciates eating and sleeping just as much as you.

Others I really like are Cutiefly, Togetic, Sawsbuck, Krookodile, Wigglytuff, Nidoqueen, and gah, there's too many more for me to say. ;-;

Mmm.. I love a lot of Pokémon; but here's my top 3, why not? <3

sprite1061.gif

Comfey
Yees. Another new-found love, it was just announced two days ago and I'm already calling it as my third favourite Pokémon! It's just too beautiful. <33 I love flowers and flower crowns and leis and well, I'm honestly happy we're finally getting a lei Pokémon! Was honestly a given seeing how Alola's based off of Hawaii too hehe. A beauty. <33

671.png

Florges
Florges is absolutely gorgeous. Her name sounds like it, too! I love how Florges way back in the day were said to have been invited to castles by the kings/queens to make flower gardens and stuff. <33 Fairies are great but Florges is just stunning! A new-found love, but a love I'm surprised didn't come sooner.

sprite1061.gif

Magearna!
Yep, another Gen VII Pokémon. Magearna's just... goodness. She's soo pretty. Her signature move is gorgeous, look at the way her hand's like a flower—not to mention her awesome ability, typing (Steel/Fairy's a pretty great type, part of the reason I also love Mawile and Klefki), design overall, and her past coloration. Just beautiful. <33

Skrelp and Slowpoke are my top 2. Love the both of them.

Not gonna get into a bigger list because it's likely to change a lot over the coming months. Rowlet is a strong contender for joining Skrelp and Slowpoke because it's amazing, but we'll see what happens. :3

I have a lot of favs :)

Theres Sylveon (like my avatar :D), Shaymin (cuz its the gratitude pokemon and that means a lot to me^^), Jirachi, Pikachu, Clefairy, Eevee, The Fennekin line, Skitty, Buneary, Pachirissu...and some 'cool' pokemon, too, like charizard, typhlosion, and hydreigon. I probably have other favorites i haven't listed. Sylveon or Shaymin is probably my most fav right now, though.

Braixen, Braixen, and Braixen. Did I mention Braixen? I really love that one. It's so relatable to me unlike any other Pokemon has been.

I like a few others too though. Chances are if it's a canine that doesn't look derpy, I like it. Some notable ones are Zoroark, Absol, Arcanine, Espeon, and Vulpix. I also like feminine and elegant designs, like Dragonair, Serperior, Lilligant, and Gardevoir. And on occasion, I'll even like what people consider to be "badass," like Noivern. (Mostly it's because of that sleek body and the fluffy collar) Then there's also the more subtle and moderate-looking ones, which I also tend to like due to not having cuteness, beauty, or badassery in excess. Like Gogoat and Flygon. But for the most part, I tend to lean towards majestic/pretty above all else.

Honourable Mentions (15-11): Milotic, Torterra, Mamoswine, Trevenant, Magmortar

10: Starmie
9: Durant
8: Dragalge
7: Togekiss
6: Eelektross
5: Porygon-Z
4: Slurpuff
3: Metagross
2: Breloom
1: Gengar

My favorite pokemon is missingno :)

9/3/2016
Honorable Mentions: Torkoal, Starmie, Totodile, Ivysaur, Espeon
10: Snorlax
9: Glalie/Froslass
8: Tangrowth
7: Taillow
6: Drifblim
5: Nidoqueen
4: Glaceon
3: Forretress
2: Honchkrow
1: Squirtle

I prefer Ninetales because in most of the games,they are classified as "uncommon" or "rare",I like being unique! They also have very good moves and are pretty powerful. But it all depends on your own preferences. My close second would have to be either Arcanine or Mightyena because they both look like dogs but aren't...Obviously! :) Have a good day!

Gardevoir
Breloom
Typhlosion
Infernape
Greninja
Emboar
Swampert
Zoroark
Snorlax
(No honorable mentions, sorry)

Pichu was my childhood favorite, but I like Braixen as well! I think my new favorite is Kirlia though because her fanart is so adorable~! Seriously, images of her in maid outfits and funny doujins featuring her acting so adorable. Kirlia, stay adorable <3

If I had to narrow things down to to a top 10, it would probably look something like this

10. Gengar
9. Weavile
8. Honchkrow
7. Drapion
6. Bisharp
5. Absol
4. Sneasel
3. Umbreon
2. Charizard
1. Dragonite

that's a pretty tough ask with so many Pokémon but on the spot gallade lucarlio zorark

I narrowed mine to top 6, just like a Pokemon team. Honestly I like most Pokemon, some I think are overrated and some underrated.
6. Beedrill
5. Glaceon
4. Pidgeot
3. Absol
2. Milotic
1. Blaziken

Honorable Mentions include: Greninja, Sylveon, Talonflame, Gardevoir, Lopunny, and Primarina.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom