• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which are your favourite Pokémon?

Which are your favourite Pokemon?

• Total voters
Giratina in his origin form is my fav. His altered form is also good, but In like his origin form more.

Could the Gen VII Pokemon be added into the poll?

I can edit the poll, but I can't add anymore options to it sadly. Maybe a mod needs to do it or expand the number of voting options because it's probably limited to way less than the 800+ we'd need. Maybe a poll with over 800 options is a bit overkill anyway though. It already takes a while to scroll past.

I can edit the poll, but I can't add anymore options to it sadly. Maybe a mod needs to do it or expand the number of voting options because it's probably limited to way less than the 800+ we'd need. Maybe a poll with over 800 options is a bit overkill anyway though. It already takes a while to scroll past.
Maybe divide the poll in different threads by Generation, assuming a moderator approves?

Adding more options is apparently something I can't do. I'll bring up your thoughts with higher-ups and see what will be done.

My favourites have changed a bit, so here are my current top 10 in order;
  • Virizion (still my #1, obviously)
  • Incineroar
  • Blaziken
  • Snivy
  • Samurott
  • Raikou
  • Spritzee
  • Lopunny
  • Salazzle
  • Breloom
Runner Ups: Jolteon, Black Kyurem, Giratina, Primarina, Aggron, Pyroar, Dragonair, Empoleon, Gigalith, Magby, Xerneas.

Some Pokemon I like are:
  • Zoroark (the reason for my avatar)
  • Salamence (My favorite dragon type)
  • Golisopod (It may not be in the poll, but it's my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon)
  • Lucario
  • Mega Charizard X (Who wants a fire-breathing dragon?)

I have so many Pokemon I enjoy, it's probably more easier sayibg what I don't like.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom