• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Poke.

WRRRYYYYYYYY
Reaction score
Which of the two avatars above your post would win in a duel to the death?
Only two rules: No Ping-Ponging (meaning the order of posts can't go 1,2,1,2,1,2...), and if an avatar contains more than one subject, they are in a team.
Also, as a recommendation, you should put information about your avatar in spoiler tags, ESPECIALLY if you change avatars.
Now then, because there are no posts above me, the second post has the luxury of deciding whether their avatar would win in a fight against mine.

Last edited:
Although Homura's "Moemura" incarnation is somewhat inexperienced compared to her later timeline self, she still has the time freeze ability, so she probably has some advantage.

I'm guessing Homerun's because Poochyena don't have access to the tools that humans can use, namely Pokéballs.

@HeroicPooch because Arcanine has access to Crunch and Bite.

Waterlubber's because Mega Char Y needs to be banished to AG! Mega Char Y > the universe.
Also fire beats metal and stuff but psh, who has time for physics?

N, of course! Even Legendaries are friends with him.

Probably get eaten. Freezing time doesn't do much because, when your opponent is frozen, you can't hurt it without violating general relativity

ArvAl because Shiny Umbreon > almost anything else

I thought you disliked shinies.
I do but there are a few exceptions, like Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Riolu, Shiny Buneary and Pachirisu. Basically if a shiny's colour scheme looks good, I'll like it...

And then you have the crappy colour schemes... like Arcanine's Shiny.

My money's on Waterlubber's charizard... the ability to fly compared to the ability to freeze time? Flying wins.

The Charizard again, as Arcanine seems to be napping.

Back
Top Bottom