• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which of the two above avatars would win in a fight?

Hard to decide, don't know what the two are.
Probably Pokefan, it looks mad

Fire fox would strike first with fox magic.

@Homerun-chan; would win, since I be cheering and supporting her.

Lylian. She has a weapon, unlike Homerun.

Actually, Mami can summon guns...... Lots of guns. And if that's not enough gun for you, here's a really big one too She can either fire them by hand or remotely.

That thing looks like a bug person, so Firefox I guess
Since you did this for your avatar, lemme tell you about mine! (Heck, this should be an option if the Avatar is relatively unknown)
Lord Brevon is not an insect (as far as our knowledge goes, he has more reptilian features than anything else, except presumably cold blood.), and can do many things. He has taken sustained gunfire at point-blank range. He has a knife that decapitates everything in sight, AND said knife is capable of singlehandedly destroying helicopters (though sometimes it confusingly DOESN'T decapitate, though that happens rarely.) has a blaster, a spaceship that can ram into nearly ANYTHING and EVERYTHING without as much as a scratch, a giant mech suit (I did not stutter.) and if that isn't enough, he also has the speed and acrobatics to put Luigi and Quick Man to shame despite his weight. Not only all of this, but he has a large army consisting of Shade Troopers (think Sniper Joes except more durable and competent), and various other machines like the ever-so-annoying DNA Cannon. Not to mention his higher minions, like his robotic assistant Syntax, Commander Serpentine, who is a snake with robotic arms BEFORE Lyric was even conceptualized, and more.
Good thing I put that in spoiler tags. It was pretty long! Anyways, Homerun would win... Because guns.

Last edited:
Sword Master has a lightsaber.
Automatic win.

Homerun/Chidamari would win because, again, guns. Lots and lots o' guns.

Easily Mew would win. Can learn every attack, but easily wins with overcuteness as well.

Easily Mew would win. Can learn every attack, but easily wins with overcuteness as well.
I WOULD EASILY CRUSH THAT THING WITH MY FISTS!
yo, brev. keep your cool.
like, srsly, you've been breaking the 4th wall too much on this forum.

Anyways, Mew would win, for reasons stated by Fire Fox.

TheTrueHinoarashi will win, cuter looking - plays with fire.

Back
Top Bottom