• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Which team did you side with?

Which Team did you side with?

• Valor

• Mystic

• Instinct

Results are only viewable after voting.
I haven't gotten it yet but I'm considering Instinct. Mystic might work though.

I am going to wait til' it actually releases in Europe. But I haven't really decided which team I should join. Initially I wanted to go with valor to be a true proletarian and be in the red team. But when I realized that the teams are based around the bird trio I'm starting to lean against Mystic, because I love Articuno and really want one further down the line (there are no legendaries yet, right?). It's such a dilemma!

I really wanted to go with Instinct, but everyone I work with was Mystic and I didn't want to feel left out ;-;

But it's fine, I love the color blue anyway

Instinct. Not about Valor (seems to intense) and Blanche seems kinda bland so I opted for Team Yellow. Being instinctual just feels more natural anyway.

I picked Valor because I'm living in a rural area so I only frequently visit one place with a Gym which is Valor-controlled (and I doubt it will change anytime soon considering everyone in the area picks the same team for the same reason, only reinforcing the Gym that way).

I don't know if I should join Mystic or Instinct. My area seems to have mostly Mystic and Valor, so it would be nice to be part of the underdog team. But then again, my first Pokemon game was Blue and Articuno is my favorite legendary bird of the trio. >.<

I can't get Pokemon Go on my phone, but if I had it I would join Team Mystic. Blue is my favorite color.

Instinct, if only because my friends went Valor and Mystic and I want to play devils advocate.

I was going to go Instinct, but I was seduced by the lure of Valor. It conjured up all my old-school ideas of what a pokemon trainer stood for.

Mystic because the ideal sounds cool and Articuno is one of my favorites. Still, I really don't care all of that much, and I don't understand why people have made such a big deal about these teams.

Mystic, because blue and Articuno rock. ^^ Though I also really like Moltres.

My town doesn't seem to be dominated by any one team, I've seen gyms of each color.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom