• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Which team did you side with?

Which Team did you side with?

• Valor

• Mystic

• Instinct

Results are only viewable after voting.
Instinct, because I like being that one person who doesn't fit in and does their own thing.
I also have a thing for spiky-haired, doofy-looking guys. Even though that wasn't a factor back when I chose because I couldn't see what any of em looked like. Guess you could say it was *puts on shades* instinct.

Team Instinct. Mainly because I prefer the colour Yellow of the three colours and also because my first game was Yellow.

I like Spark too, so I'm pretty happy there too.

Team Valor, because of the little speech they gave at the beginning and the logo looks cool. Most of my irl friends are Mystic though and they have a hatred for Valor D:

Valor. I would've picked Mystic because I favour the color blue more but Valor appealed to me.

I am at the side of Team Mystic.
The choice was an easy one, because a friend of mine already chose Team Mystic... :LOL:

Team Valor.

My brother was already on Team Valor and we decided that we should totally team up.

whatever red was, tho if i had it to do all over wouldnt have picked anything. never go in gyms.

Now that I have Pokemon Go, I have officially joined Team Mystic. I like all three of the teams and team leaders though.

I went with Instinct. All my friends are battling over Valor and Mystic, Trying to take over eachothers gyms. I got a late start to the game since I couldn't go on Adventures with my friends due to a broken leg so Was kinda casted away when the game first came out. :p But now I just come around and take over their gyms when I see them around town. ^_^ So now Our adventures we usually have all three teams together.

I chose Instinct. I'd made up my mind before I even knew what the teams were called, back when I only knew there was Red, Blue, and Yellow teams; I figured everyone would either choose Red or Blue, so I had to be contrary and choose Yellow.

Literally all of my friends chose Instinct for some reason so I chose it too.

I went with Team Mystic. The speech on Pokemon evolution kind of appealed to me and I've always enjoyed training my Pokemon to get them evolve anyway. Plus, blue is my favorite color. I think I like Moltres the most out of the three original Legendary Birds, but Articuno is neat. I mostly see Valor and Instinct Gyms around my local areas, which does make it a bit trickier to train at a Gyms, but the Gyms are still probably the worst part of the Pokemon Go experience anyway, so that wouldn't matter either way.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom