• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship cynthia with?

Who do you ship cynthia with?

• Aaron(aceshipping)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Flint(clinkershipping)

• Volkner(eletriceliteshipping)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Falkner(reverseshipping)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock(groundshipping)

• Wallace(legendshipping)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Steven stone(lollishotashipping)

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Cyrus(Mizuhikishipping)

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Lance(wikierrorshipping)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • other(please specify)

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm curious to who bulbagardeners ship cynthia with. so i made this poll, and also this poll does contain some nevermetshippings.

None, I don't ship (other then main characters and Candice and Voltner...what, they're like fire and ice =L)

But yeah, would that count as other?

Why does every one refuse to put Ash on the list? I know I'm not the only one who ships him with her ><
Oh wells, no big deal but that's my top Cynthia ship AshxCynthia.

where's Garchomp?

i don't really think she should be shipped...but i like her with Dawn. we luv lez!

I like Cynthia with Steven. They're both champions and they're extremely cute together, IMO.

So LoliShota for me. =)

there needs to be an option to choose more than one...
i picked cyrus, 'cause mizuhikishipping is beautiful, flawless, etc., but i love her with steven and aaron and flint and dawn and sabrina and lucian and... yeah. you get my drift. :I

Cynthia/Lucas. >3> She's always stopping by my villa.

Ooh, ooh, but hey, MizuhikiShipping for ShiroAka? Where does the name come from? It's a pretty name for such a sad pairing. I do support Cynthia/Cyrus, though.

Why is Lance X Cynthia (or is it Cynthia X Lance) called WikiErrorShipping?

Granted, I really, really, really, really like Signature (ChampChomp) Shipping <Cynthia X Her Garchomp>.

To be honest I ship her with Flannery lol, I dunno why but I guess it's just random, I don't really ship her with much else though

Granted, I really, really, really, really like Signature (ChampChomp) Shipping <Cynthia X Her Garchomp>.

SignatureShipping is only called ChampChompShipping when the sexual nature of the ship is exemplified, and even then usually only when tools of some sort are used. (Bonus points if it involves garchomp!Cynthia in any way.)

But yes, ChampChompShipping is my Cynthia OTP.

Also, isn't there already a thread for this? With the exact same name, no less? (Granted, it is almost three months old.)

Why is Lance X Cynthia (or is it Cynthia X Lance) called WikiErrorShipping?
Because Wikipedia erroneously listed Cynthia as Lance's cousin around the time of DP's Japanese release.

SignatureShipping is only called ChampChompShipping when the sexual nature of the ship is exemplified, and even then usually only when tools of some sort are used. (Bonus points if it involves garchomp!Cynthia in any way.)
It still doesn't work that way. Sex or no sex, it's Signatureshipping.

Also, isn't there already a thread for this? With the exact same name, no less? (Granted, it is almost three months old.)
I thought about merging them, but it's a new poll. If it was the same answers, I would have.

It still doesn't work that way. Sex or no sex, it's Signatureshipping.

I mean the way we ChampChompShippers call it. Drakon seems to have it confused with the actual name, which applies to all cases. ChampChompShipping is a very small subset of SignatureShipping (at least from my knowledge).

i unfortunally don't know how to allow people to pick more than one choice.

also my fave cynthia ship is lance/cynthia but i do like riley/cynthia,adeku/cynthia,volkner/cynthia,lucian/cynthia and steven stone/cynthia too

Last edited:
Eh, I don't really ship pokemon much at all, but I am a fan of Girlpowershipping (Dawn x Cynthia)... dunno why, sounds fun.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom