• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship cynthia with?

Who do you ship cynthia with?

• Aaron(aceshipping)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Flint(clinkershipping)

• Volkner(eletriceliteshipping)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Falkner(reverseshipping)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock(groundshipping)

• Wallace(legendshipping)

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Steven stone(lollishotashipping)

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • Cyrus(Mizuhikishipping)

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Lance(wikierrorshipping)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • other(please specify)

Votes: 24 32.9%

• Total voters
The only person I could stand to ship her with would be Steven Stone. None of the others appeal to me.

Luna Hivern said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizuhiki The colors of the cord are usually white and red.

Ooh, I see. D8 That is kinda cool indeed. Thanks!

After doing a bit of digging and finding a small handful of Shirona/Steven pics, I can say I think I support ShiroDai now. 8D LoliShotaShipping, was it? A cute pair as well!

I ship Cynthia with myself.

But Riley is a close second. Is there a name for Riley x Cynthia pairing? It's probably LucarioShipping, isn't it?

My preferences pretty much lie with Dawn/Cynthia; I can't think of a very concrete reason, but something about the happy, bouncy way Cynthia presents herself makes me like it.

ChampChompShipping (Cynthia x Garchomp, BSDM-style) and FairhairedShipping (Barry x Cynthia). Also.... This guy stole my thread idea (I hold no grudge against you, though)!!!

Look at the similarites! (Yep, I'm fully aware that this link has already been up here)

Cynthia x EVERYONE. In my world, Cynthia can get around, so it comes out looking like: x Cyrus, x Lucy, x Clair, x Volkner, x Steven, x her Garhcomp, x Lance, x Lucian, x Will, x N, x Red, x Blue, x Karen, x Sabrina...Really, Cynthia launches a million ships for me. (Yes, million is what I meant to say.)
I'm horrible at remembering every ship name, so there. (Only the ones I go all "RABIES" over...like Originship and Rocketship... XD)

Last edited:
I can see Cynthia with Steven, I mean they both like travelling, they both like hiding in caves and they're both champions

so much in common...plus I just ship the two so.damn.hard.

but ever since I started RPing her, god I started shipping her with people who shouldn't even exist to her hahaha

Cynthia X Steven Stone - but they deserve a better name than Lolishotashipping... I mean, I know why people decided to name it that way, and I'm pretty much okay with it, but they both have this air of exquisite-ness, rich-ness, and they both look awesome cool in black clothing XDD I thought their shipping name would have to do something with the villa, cuz Steven Stone owned that villa before you got it, and you need a Grand Piano for Cynthia to visit.

Wait...That time I shipped Cynthia with Cyrus for crack has a real shipping name?!
I ship Cynthia with Steven, mostly.
Cynthia x Dawn is OK too though. /hit

If I was allowed crossovers, I would ship her with Link from the Zelda series which would have been called HerohyliaChamp shipping, But since this is Pokemon, I would ship her with a male Arceus which would be ChampAlpha shipping.

If I had to ship Cynthia with somebody, it would be with Dawn. I don't see anybody else who I could ship her with. ^^;

Related (but not really), I was kinda disappointed that M20's version of The Queen has a kid - I love her as the poster girl for being a strong, single, sexy career woman who needs no man's sperm... OH WELL.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom