• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Title^

• PaulxDawn (Ikarishipping)

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • AshxDawn (Pearlshipping)

Votes: 74 23.3%
  • KennyxDawn (Penguinshipping)

Votes: 51 16.1%
  • BarryxDawn (Twinleafshipping)

Votes: 27 8.5%
  • ZoeyxDawn (Appealshipping)

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • MayxDawn (SapphirePearlshipping)

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other or none (If other, which one?)

Votes: 73 23.0%

• Total voters
Fortuneshipping is the best. Diamond and Platinum are just too cute to be true. (and I love all their staring in the manga >.<)

Zoey, Gary, Zoey, Candice, Zoey, May, Zoey, Riley (game-only), Zoey, Lucas, and Zoey.

Oh right, and also Zoey.

After coming across this very short comic earlier...

I'm all for DawnxDelia o.0

is there a name for that? o.0

I've been watching the D/P seasons of the anime, and I think Dawn and Ash would make a nice balanced couple if they ever got together. They're both determined and encourage each other a lot in really positive ways. Also I can just see them being together easier than anyone else, really. I've actually been thinking about fanfic for it. XP;;

Dawn and Ash do by far share more similarities than him and any of the other female companions, especially in terms of their views on Pokemon and their goals.

I'm not a Pearlshipper, but I understand what people see in it. They really are more compatible than anyone else.

I used to like Appealshipping at the start of DP but that wavered. At least they confirmed that Zoey/Candice are lesbian lovers in the Snowpoint episodes, so as long as Zoey remains lesbian that's good with me.

Dawn/Conway is great but Dawn wouldn't seriously want to be with him. Dawn/Kenny is meh. So really nobody. Dawn doesn't care about romance.

My only pairing for her anime wise is Appealshipping, her and Zoey.

Game-wise though, she's my little black dress.

Dawn/Damion
Dawn/Lucas
Dawn/Red
Dawn/Leaf
Dawn/Blue
Dawn/May
Dawn/Ethan
Dawn/Silver
Dawn/Lyra
Dawn/Cynthia
Dawn/Candice
Dawn/Maylene
Dawn/Riley
Dawn/Roark
Dawn/Buck
Dawn/Marley
Dawn/Mira
Dawn/Cyrus
Dawn/Mars
Dawn/male!Buneary (or Lopunny)
Dawn/Lucario
Dawn/Empoleon
Lucas/Dawn/Damion
Maylene/Dawn/Candice
Dawn/Piplup

The three cross-canon selfcest ones too, a bit; Dawn/Mitsumi, Dawn/Platinum/ Dawn/Dawn.

My main pairings for her though are Cynthia/Dawn, Dawn/Empoleon, Dawn/Lyra, Dawn/Maylene, Dawn/Candice, Damion/Dawn/Lucas, and Dawn/Leaf; all game wise.

I generally don't really pay attention to this sort of thing, but Dawn/Ash is my favorite pairing.

Barry is annoying, I dislike Kenny, and Paul is waaay to much of a jackass. They don't deserve Dawn.

May is just a clone of Ash, and Misty... well, they could have gotten together, but they kinda grew out of that. Besides, they argued too much to make it work.

But Dawn and Ash... they are just too cute together. The way they act and support each other, I dunno. It's great.

Barry is annoying, I dislike Kenny, and Paul is waaay to much of a jackass. They don't deserve Dawn.

Barry and Dawn share very similar hyperactive personalities which is why their ship is popular, despite limited interaction in the anime.

If anything I thought Dawn/Barry should have been the childhood friends instead of Kenny.

I feel the writers missed some potential here, what little Dawn/Barry interaction we got (like when she falls on him in the Iron Island episodes), was great.

May is just a clone of Ash, and Misty... well, they could have gotten together, but they kinda grew out of that. Besides, they argued too much to make it work.

I really don't see how May is a clone of Ash, at least not any more than Dawn was. There are similarities between all 3 of them but Dawn far more shared Ash's traits, especially in terms of battling than May.

It is too bad Dawn/Cynthia didn't get attention in the anime despite the legions of fanart for it.

Barry and Dawn share very similar hyperactive personalities which is why their ship is popular, despite limited interaction in the anime.

I thought the pairing just stemmed from the games. Twinleafshippers began shipping Futabashipping.

Cynthia/Dawn wouldn't work in the anime for me. It's my Pokemon OTP, but I could only think it would work in DPA.

I only ship Dawn with Cynthia. It's cute to watch Cynthia fawn over her and it's adorable to watch Dawn admire her.

Game-only, since I've never watched a single episode of that particular part of the anime (having stopped when May and Max came into the series). Manga... maybe, but definitely game-verse. Play as Dawn in D/P/Plat. and you'll see why :3

I think Dawn should be single until she's about 25 or so, find a nice guy from Kanto, settle down, have a kid or two, then return to Sinnoh and sweep the contests.

Ikarishipping all the way! I love the interactions between Paul and Dawn!

I like PearlShipping (Ash/Dawn), IkariShipping (Paul/Dawn), PenguinShipping (Kenny/Dawn) and AppealShipping (Zoey/Dawn). She's just so...shippable :-D

Ikari all the way. I think there's something cute about this shipping. I can't quite point it out. IkariShipping doesn't get the respect it deserves so much.

Back
Top Bottom