• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: who is your favourite doctor from doctor who

Status
Not open for further replies.

danh19

Reaction score
for me personally it would have to be David tenant I actually started watching the show with christener Eccleston but it's David that cemented it's place in my heart as one of the best SCFI shows out their

Tennant was brilliant but the best Doctor by far was Patrick Troughton. He truly WAS the Doctor.

Contrary to my avatar, it's not Capaldi... well, not yet anyway.

I've always loved Eccleston the most. He was my first Doctor so there is, admittedly, some bias, but he really does hit exactly the right balance in what I like to see with the Doctor with both gruff and cheer, wisdom and weariness, optimism and pragmatism. Thing is, though, that he's still only got that one season to his name. As Capaldi's tenure continues and his episodes (and excellent performances) continue to stack up, it's becoming harder to not formally say that he has taken my top spot. :p So I suppose I'll have to see where I stand when the next Christmas special airs. But for now... still Eccleston.

I enjoyed Christopher Eccleston, Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi, but David Tennant will always be my Doctor.

Tennant is easily my favorite. While other doctors had excellent serious or comedic moments, Tennant could do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom