• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Who's Your Buddy Pokemon?

Down to 5k for Porygon. Needed 44 candy when I started. Think my next is going to be my 100% Eevee for 10k so I can evolve it to Espeon.

Due to walking around with Phanpy for a couple of weeks and hatching another one just last night, I have enough candy to evolve it. Now my Buddy Pokemon is Squirtle. I only need fifteen more pieces of candy, so it won't take too long, especially if I hatch another Squirtle in a two kilometer egg.

Finished walking my 100% Eevee(evolved to Espeon) and my 97% Eevee(evolved to Umbreon) so I went back and forth between Togepi and Pineco before deciding on Togepi. Only need 1 candy for Pineco but am 7 eggs into trying to get 9 10k eggs and figure at least 1 will be a Pineco.

Right now Totodile is my buddy Pokémon. My last buddy Pokémon was Togepi. I finally evolved my Togepi last week.

Mine is a Snorlax I hatched when the game came out, it's 100% IV and has the best moveset for defender Snorlax, but since I hatched it not long after the game came out, it is in need of power-ups, thanks to the Easter event, I've hatched my first Chansey and my first two Larvitar, once Snorlax is appropriately powered up, I'll be switching over to Larvitar probably.

I finally got enough candy to evolve Squirtle. I'll be doing a big evolution spree with the Lucky Egg later to gain more experience. In the meantime, Porygon is my new Buddy Pokemon. It will take a long time to get to fifty pieces of candy. I was almost going to go with Oddish, but I at least have a decent chance of finding Oddish eggs during and after the event. I've hatched over five hundred eggs and I still never came across a Porygon one, so I went with that one instead in the hopes that I'd eventually be able to get enough candy for a Porygon 2.

I have Togepi right now. The only Gen 1 Pokemon that I need candy for that isn't a 5K per candy are Doduo and Porygon. So I switched it to some Gen 2 Pokemon for a change of pace. :)

Its Staryu; I meant to click Vaporeon, but I misclicked. Too lazy to change. At least I'll get closer to a Starmie.

Apparently I forgot to post that after Hoothoot came Slugma.

Since I just got Magcargo, Slugma is out; I temporarily replaced it with Spinarak since Ariados is close but I should re-analyse how much distance is needed for each species whose evolutions I don't have yet so I can make a better decision.

Chikorita, just need 4 more candies, easily get that tomorrow. It's sad reading this thread, you guys need to walk a lot more lol

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom