1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Why Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Video Games' started by Oblivion, May 19, 2014.

1. AnimePsyclone

AnimePsyclone The Disastrous Beast

Blog Posts:
    I honestly don’t know why. I’m obsessed with it, though. I love the designs of the Pokemon and such, the mechanics, I just love it a lot.

2. Froyo

Froyo Sleepless Dessert

Blog Posts:
    Not sure, lol, although I'm not exactly the biggest Pokemon fan around anyway :B

My reasons for liking it vary, and I'm likely to give a different reason if asked at another point, lmao. But something that always draws me in is the world and the creatures, the culture and lore. Sounds silly, but it's pretty interesting to me :3 Sorta similar to my Zelda fanboy-ism, actually.

3. laki

laki Member

Blog Posts:
    Because I like RPG's and strategy. I also love the amount of customization you have over your team. Also if an opponent has pokémon, you can find one yourself. That's kinda unique for a RPG. Then of course I also love the pokémon.

AnimePsyclone likes this.
  4. @ngel

@ngel Veteran Trainer

Blog Posts:
    I play it for the battles.

It's like playing a chess game, but with the flare of animation, and just amazing Pokemon.