• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wild New Person Appeared!

Stormchaser Raijin

It's myyyy spoon!
Reaction score
Go! Greeting!

Wild New Person used COPY THE POKéMON TEXTS! OH NOES!

Damage is over 9000!

Anyway, I'm Storm the Red, and I'm officially dubbed crazy. I've been a fan of Pokémon since it began, my favorite monsters are Jolteon and Latias, and my favorite anime characters are James and Brock.

I'm a Pokémon Breeder, as I breed monsters for both contests and battles. I occasionally like to reference weird stuff in my character names. Like naming a Magnezone Johnny 5. Don't catch that reference, you don't know what a good movie is.

Besides Pokémon I love Rockman X [especially X and Axl], Yu-Gi-Oh, Sonic the Hedgehog [lolololz Nack the Weasel and Big the Cat FTW], YuuYuu Hakusho, and kickass 80's rock. They make up my pathetic and miserable life.

Yano, that's pretty much it... oh, and I eat Rocketshippers for breakfast.

EDIT: wtf wat happen to my sig and av?

Welcome!

A quick request: please, please refrain from using red text. It's like I'm getting attacked by a facehugger that has the heating elements from an old toaster for a mouth. Infection orifice. Whatever.

Umm, no. I always use red.
Just expect a lot of harassment about it, lol. It really does hurt the eyes.

Besides, did you know that if I were colorblind (which is impossible, since I'm female, but still) I wouldn't be able to see what you've written? Red and green are indistinguishable to such people, lol. Just a fun fact.

Welcome to Bulbagarden. Make yourself at home, and take the time to browse a bit before making new topics everywhere, and I don't see how anything could go wrong. ^_^

Well Shuko, thank you for the welcome and for not harassing me about it. ^^ as I've said in the past, if I took the time to make my text red I should be allowed to do so. :D

But does anyone know why my sig/av won't show up? And no one else's either?

lol, hello there! ^_^

Oh and I finally figured out the problem. Seems I have to manually edit the settings to show sig/avs. <_< that's kinda pestering

My Eyes!

come on. please change the text. my eyes are killing me. it is incredibly difficult to read.

Ummm let me think... no. Besides there's a thing where you double click on a text and it turns white. Its called highlighting.

Yes, but when we're not highlighting it, your text gouges our eyes out. It's just not very pleasant. It's like typing in Comic Sans. I understand it's your thing, but "your thing" could include wearing recently-dead animals as clothing and it'd still be unpleasant.

Yes, but when we're not highlighting it, your text gouges our eyes out. It's just not very pleasant. It's like typing in Comic Sans. I understand it's your thing, but "your thing" could include wearing recently-dead animals as clothing and it'd still be unpleasant.
Okay, okay. That's enough. Several people have already told red they don't like her choice of text. There's no rule against it, and if knowing how people think about it, she still wants to use it, I see nothing wrong with it.

It's been discussed enough. Let's just drop it, okay? ^^; This is supposed to be a "welcome Red to Bulbagarden," not "Pick at Red for her bleeding text," lol.

*Pokes Storm the Red playfully and runs away at full speed*

Okay, okay. That's enough. Several people have already told red they don't like her choice of text. There's no rule against it, and if knowing how people think about it, she still wants to use it, I see nothing wrong with it.

It's been discussed enough. Let's just drop it, okay? ^^; This is supposed to be a "welcome Red to Bulbagarden," not "Pick at Red for her bleeding text," lol.

*Pokes Storm the Red playfully and runs away at full speed*
Oh no you didn't! Get back here! *chases Shuko like a wild maniac, with her left index finger extended forward for no reason.* lawl.
Welcome to the forums. Have lots of fun.
That kicks ass. Seriously. XD

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom