• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates on this? Also, will we get to know about the shortlisted entries for the other contests? I kinda want to know how I fared in the other contests I joined.

I would like to know how well I did in the Create A Holiday Pokemon contest as well. And uh...have the prizes been ordered yet? I've been checking my mail every day.

I would like to know how well I did in the Create A Holiday Pokemon contest as well. And uh...have the prizes been ordered yet? I've been checking my mail every day.

Me too. I've even emailed the contest host, to no avail... Oh well, as long as we get them in the end....

Hi Prize Winners,

Sorry for the delay folks. There was a bit of a hitch getting the extra funds released after we were able to expand the budget. The prizes for all but one winner (who I've just contacted via PM) have been ordered and should hopefully reach you within a week's time at most.

For the one prize winner who I did contact, there's a bit of a shipping hitch. There's no issues sending them the game, but for some reason Amazon won't ship the console to their country. We're looking for a way around that (hopefully another Amazon marketplace merchant will do overseas shipping properly), but we may have to go for another vendor or something.

I'm going to be away for a few days for an academic conference, but once I get back I'll get around to doing the long-delayed writeup of all the answers, as well as release the top placings from the competitions.

Thanks for the update Archaic! :)

And good to know that we'll get to see the top placings of the Christmas contests.

Woo! That's a relief. Thanks a lot for the update!

Just wanted to say I received my prize today. Again, thank you very much to Archaic and all the other staff members who made this possible!

I received my prize earlier today as well. I also want to say a huge thanks to the staff!! ^^

I just got my prize today. (A day behind two other people, it seems. :p) Again, thank you guys so much! The wait was worth it!

O Happy Day! O Hap-y Day, when Jesus Wa-a-ashed my sins awaaaaayyyyyy! (First song that pops into my head. Good ol gospel)

In other words, thanks for the gift, Bulbapedia! It arrived in the mail today and I'm like- wow, this is real.

Hi Prize Winners,

Sorry for the delay folks. There was a bit of a hitch getting the extra funds released after we were able to expand the budget. The prizes for all but one winner (who I've just contacted via PM) have been ordered and should hopefully reach you within a week's time at most.

For the one prize winner who I did contact, there's a bit of a shipping hitch. There's no issues sending them the game, but for some reason Amazon won't ship the console to their country. We're looking for a way around that (hopefully another Amazon marketplace merchant will do overseas shipping properly), but we may have to go for another vendor or something.

I'm going to be away for a few days for an academic conference, but once I get back I'll get around to doing the long-delayed writeup of all the answers, as well as release the top placings from the competitions.

Where exactly have the answers been posted? Or are you just not done yet? I'm anxious to see how I did, as I believe many are. Thank you!

Looks like im the only waiting for the prize to arrive. But i guess it must be some strage delay :/

Looks like im the only waiting for the prize to arrive. But i guess it must be some strage delay :/

Nope, I'm still waiting for mine too. I honestly thought I was the only one left who hasn't received their prize yet before you posted that.

@RazorBayleef4; We haven't received any further updates on your package either. If it was stuck in customs, we should've received an email, and that hasn't happened. You did give us a phone number, so they should've contacted you if there was a problem with delivery. I'll PM you the contact details for DHL in your country, so you can contact them directly. If it is stuck in customs and they just never contacted us like they should have, we'll pay any customs fees that they might be asking.
@099Danken; Apologies for not replying to your earlier PM, I was hurt rather badly last weekend. I'm sending a reply now. Long story short...no, we weren't able to resolve that issue.

After several calls to the customer service, my prize has finally arrived today! :D
Thank you so much to all the staff members involved in organizing the contests, especially Archaic!

Glad they finally got it to you. Always a pain with some of these shipping companies. When we order something via DHL or Fed Ex, we expect them to do it the whole way, not pass it off to a local sub-contractor who may not have as good service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom