• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups With Great Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are they even protesting for?" Zack asked, lowering back to the floor. "I honestly don't get it."

"Probably lamenting about the unfairness of it all," Allo offered in a bored tone. "Seems kind of redundant in retrospect, though. Life's always been unfair."

"Who knows," Natasha shrugged. "And these protests haven't exactly been about a specific thing, there's ones going against the government saying they knew from the start and never said anything, others about allowing powered individuals to come out freely and so on so forth," she added, waving her hand around. "But yes some have been known to get violent."

"Then I don't want anything to do with those." Zack sat down, closing his eyes for a moment.

Gia remained quiet and in thought. It was curious. Protesting wouldn't do much; having powers wasn't exactly something that could be controlled.

"Maybe closing early would be good," Leah commented, "You know, better safe than sorry."

"I guess," Karina replied. She still wasn't sure about all the protests. But it didn't matter to her all that much.

"At least I have a legitimate reason," Allo protested, taking off her apron.

"No. But I do have to organize soccer practice." She replied, slinging her jacket over one shoulder.

"Yep. See you there, Gia." Allo confirmed, waving to her twin brother and the others before heading out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom