• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups With Great Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You talk as if there's a singular chef in this house," Allo put a hand to her chest, as if in incredible pain. "Overshadowed by my twin brother... Oh, the pain, you wound me, Tasha! I thought we were friends!" The college student lamented in a melodramatic tone, before cutting the act with a chuckle. "Just kidding. Adi definitely spends more time in the kitchen than I do."

Grim looked at the girl with clear temper tantrum issues. Should he or should he not. "If I showed you it might gross you out," he responded, taking out the box cutter he always kept on him, blade out, tossing it up and down in his hand, always catching it by the handle part.

"Put that blade away," Leah ordered, "We don't need to traumatize the poor kid. The last thing we need is to lose business."

"Yeah, cause that's so much better," Allo deadpanned.

'You could, I dunno, explain it verbally?" She pointed out, raising an eyebrow. "Not everything requires demonstration, you know."

"We are such great influences," Leah sighed as she shook her head, "Traumatizing children."

"I'm pretty sure I already traumatized Tasha the first time we met," Allo snickered a little bit. "Didn't really help that I had half the mind to beat her five feet down at the time."

In silent participation, Zack stood up and tried to float an inch or so above the floor, in response to the power question. He wasn't completely sure if he really wanted to do it, but he did anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom