• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Women's hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicune Rider

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
A question for guys-how do you like a girl's hair?
I, personally, just like plain long hair. Oh, and I especially like braids:
Russian-girls-blonde-braids-photo-hv_dp21928688.jpg

diy-side-braid-tutorial-ideas.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Girls can also like other women's hair!

For the longest time I was really into dark hair, all my exes have black hair. I like longish, kind of curly hair. Nowadays I'm really into blondes, not sure what triggered that switch. I also like tastefully dyed hair; reds, pale pinks, all that good stuff, not too unnatural like neon green or anything. I also think some girls look lovely when their hair is simple, like just tied back instead of some extravaganza.

with short hair just piss me off-a woman's hair is her beauty!

I'm not a guy, but I wanted to ask: why would you be pissed off by someone's own choice or natural occurrence? My young cousin naturally doesn't really have hair (we still don't really know why) like her mom or her classmates do, but as her older cousin saying this, she is still beautiful. Hair is not everything.

I like long straight hair of various colors, mainly brown or dyed a pretty color. Usually prefer simple hairstyles with cute accessories if any.
Not a fan of short hair or braids except sometimes long fishtail braids.

with short hair just piss me off-a woman's hair is her beauty!

I'm not a guy, but I wanted to ask: why would you be pissed off by someone's own choice or natural occurrence? My young cousin naturally doesn't really have hair (we still don't really know why) like her mom or her classmates do, but as her older cousin saying this, she is still beautiful. Hair is not everything.
I have long hair myself, so this whole hair issue is a sensitive one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom