• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Okay. I really don't understand why I'm getting so many Charmanders on Wonder Trade today. Is there a Charmander distribution going on or something? o_O

Okay. I really don't understand why I'm getting so many Charmanders on Wonder Trade today. Is there a Charmander distribution going on or something? o_O

It's just because everyone is breeding to get a shiny charmander. The leftovers get wonder traded. I did it too. Everyone did it! lol

Idea: We should breed Togepi for trading on whatever day Easter is.

I already have one full box of Togepi and I was working on a box of Chansey for just this reason. I may do one of the rabbits too... Bunnelby, Pulse, Minum could fill in for the easter bunny... Name them all easter bunny too!!

Dom

Gave a Mareep breeding leftover, got a Lapras...

with the name "Now 3 Lapras"

Hmmm...

Edit: Got a set of Buneary breeding leftovers, but won't be unleashing them into WT just yet. I'll be waiting until Easter. Between now and Easter, hopefully I can farm Lucky Eggs (got a FS with a Chansey) so I will have them hold the eggs. Furthermore, I'll give them cute Easter-themed names. ^_^

Last edited:
I have a few extra giratinas i think i'll wonder trade. Just to freak people out. Hopefully i get bidoofs in return. YOLOSWAG

Got a 5IV female Eevee in exchange for a Lillipup. She's now an adorable Jolteon.

I was dumping my breeding leftovers in the Wonder Trade and hoping for something good. Nada, everything was garbage except for one Hariyama. So sweet, Dex filler. Hopefully I can fill my National Dex purely through Wonder Trade.

I'm currently picking through my boxes, looking for the extra Charmander and Eevee I got via Wonder Trade in order to pass them around. Some of them are great stat wise but I simply have too many of them--even for breeding and evolving--and wouldn't mind spreading some of that love around.

One of these days, I'll gather a box of Legendaries and send them out, just because.

I was shipping out a few boxes of IV bred noibats, and I get heaps of lovely japanese pokemon in return :)

The best WT i ever did was sending out a vulpix and getting a shiny lvl 100 charizard........ so i dont think ill ever top that.

My dream came true and I got a Treecko via Wonder Trade : )
Now I breed them and spread the joy!

I Wonder Traded a shiny Floatzel earlier, since I already had one and they're fairly common and I probably couldn't have traded it for anything decent. I got a Bergmite in return. I hope the person I traded with enjoys her new shiny. n_n

When WTing one of my breeding leftovers, I got a Bunnelby. I proceed to release it, but as I put the cursor over it, I see:

4 IVs, level 1, female, Huge Power

Okay, never mind. You'll be spared for now, little bunny.

O.O

I Wonder Traded off a Magicarp I didn't want to get the Pokemiles...and got a freaking Articuno in return!!!!

I was Wonder Trading earlier this morning and got an amazing surprise...
tumblr_n2851qkkJh1qbgiw9o1_500.jpg

First time I ever received a shiny via Wonder Trade! :D

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom