• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Workshop Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Author name: GastlyGibus
Fic name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ghosts of the Past. http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/pokemon-ghosts-of-the-past.215198/
Summary: Joshua never wanted to be an explorer, but fate had other intentions. Despite his better judgment and rational thought, Joshua ends up joining the explorers guild, with the help of his good friend Kyle. However, something sinister is unravelling behind the scenes; nefarious forces are at work, and Joshua and Kyle might just end up caught in the crossfire.
Fandom: Pokemon
Genres: Adventure, Friendship.
Canon: Game (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
Type: Chapter Fic
Rating: E

wowwwww did I really never do this

Author Name: kintsugi
Fic name: some rise by sin
Summary: I'll go ahead and save you the unnecessary suspense: by the time you catch up to where I am, I will have eight gym badges, defeated my rival five times, and failed precisely once in my mostly-futile bid to save my homeland. Also, I'll be dead. Presented for your entertainment is the not-so-short story of how my murkrow and I tried to give Johto back to her people and instead burned her to the ground.
Genres: Action/Journey/Tragedy
Rating: T

Last edited by a moderator:
Author name: Constellation
Fic name: Malegænt
Summary: Getting sucked into a Pokémon video game sounds great, right?
Fandom*: Pokémon
Genres: Science Fiction/Mystery/Tragedy
Canon*: Game/Mixed
Type*: Chapter Fic

Last edited:
Author name: Fairy Type Arecus
Fic name: Black emerald: EVERYONE: - Pokemon Black Emerald
Summary: Several years since emerald have passed Brendan and Mays child lives on her own as her parents are out on pokemon adventures. Olivia resents this and is not excited to be a trainer and choses to not be one. After a mysterious worm hole opens up and Brendan goes missing Olivia is forced to take her first pokemon to investigate what happened. Along the way she will uncover a plot that spans the multi verse of pokemon itself.
Fandom*: Pokemon
Genres: Action adventure
Canon*: Games
Type*: Chapter fic

I was just hoping to update my story with the change in title and tweak to genres.

Author name: JayGaymes
Fic name: Pokemon Spectrum (link: TEEN: - Pokèmon Spectrum (An Original Journey Fic) - Chapter 8 REVISED Released, Jan 27th 2017 )
Summary: Jacob and his partner, Aipom, are traveling across the Accelia region with high hopes to become Top Coordinator! With their friends Russo, a tough and emotionally closed off boy aiming to complete the regions gym battle challenge, Aries, a spunky and impulsive girl running from something she doesn't enjoy discussing, and Kyoko, an intuitive and reluctant boy heading off on a journey after his aunt forces him out of town, they head off on a journey filled with people and Pokemon! (Its 81 but I don't think I can shorten it by one word)
Genres: Action, Comedy, Journey
Canon*: Anime (Anime Universe, Original Region)

I noticed that in the directory it has an outdated title for my story (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Mysteries of Reflexon). Could you please replace the listing with this one?

Author name: lucarioknight56

Fic name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legends Unraveled
Summary: In a twist of events, a home is destroyed, family separated, and evil on the rise. Join Laryon Riolu and his uncle Theus Lucario on their journey across the Equivos region, searching for the mysterious Project Empowerment and Laryon's stolen Aunt, Azure Lucario. They are joined by Arianne Gardevoir to find the villainous group, while in a hidden fortress, Azure prepares for the escape of herself, her friend, Wenstrel Quagsire, and the dozens of children kidnapped by Project Empowerment.

Genres: Adventure, Journey, Fantasy

Canon*: Game

Type*: Chapter

Rating: T[/URL]

Since it looks like it'll be sticking around for awhile, time to add Land of the Roses to the list.

Author name: Eliza Prescott
Fic name: Land of the Roses
Summary: Set in the fictional region of Lanark, Land of the Roses follows the adventures of a young field researcher, a coordinator and their assorted friends as they journey across the land in search of answers and for personal discovery. The story blends a modern, technologically-advanced society with elements of both traditional and high fantasy; despite the advances of humanity, the world remains a beautiful and mysterious place, ripe for exploration, adventure and discovery.
Fandom: Pokémon
Genres: Adventure, Fantasy
Canon: Alternate Universe
Type: Chapter

Also, dunno the rules about it but since Storm Island is no longer being maintained, perhaps it can be pulled off of the list? It's in the adventure, fantasy and drama categories.

Also, dunno the rules about it but since Storm Island is no longer being maintained, perhaps it can be pulled off of the list? It's in the adventure, fantasy and drama categories.
If you are no longer going to update it, you can have it moved to the Archive and put in that directory?

If you are no longer going to update it, you can have it moved to the Archive and put in that directory?
One problem with that: it's not finished, merely abandoned. It wouldn't be fair to all of the stories that have proper conclusions to them.

One problem with that: it's not finished, merely abandoned. It wouldn't be fair to all of the stories that have proper conclusions to them.
Work does not necessarily need to be finished to sit in the Archive. We recently had to move a number of incomplete stories there for various reasons, and SI got a lot further than many of those.

If you want to move it there, then feel free. If you need anything from me to do so, let me know.

Author name: LightningTopaz
Fic name: Pokemon Moonlight Silver
Summary: The Johto arc of the anime reimagined, without all the filler. Part of the Pokemon Anime Remix Project.
Genres: (pick up to three) Journey, Adventure
Canon*: (Game/Anime/Manga/AU/Mixed) AU (blending the games, the show, and my imagination to make something new)
Type*: (One-shot/chapter fic/poetry thread) Chapter fic (updates Wednesdays and Saturdays)
Rating: (E/T/M) E for Everyone

Author name: Beth Pavell
Fic name: Kanto: There and Back Again (MATURE: - Kanto: There and Back Again)
Summary: From coast to coast and to the heart of the countryside, along ancient trackways and through the celebrated streets of the cities, Bethany Pavell sets off to rediscover the essence of Kanto: the legends, the history and the people that flavour the region, and the tension between humanity and the natural world that has come to define it.
Genres: Slice of Life/Adventure
Canon*: Mixed
Type*: Chapter fic
Rating: M

Author: UselessBytes
Fic Name: Real Fear
Summary: Not everything in the world of Pokemon is friendly. There are certain areas one steers clear of... Certain beings one does not dare trifle with. There are primal horrors that exist only to torment, and may God have mercy upon you if you are unfortunate enough to stumble into their path...
Genres: Horror
Canon: Mixed
Rating: Mature

Author name: Arkadelphiak
Fic name: The Deprogramming
Summary: Getting sucked into a Pokémon video game sounds great, right?
Fandom*: Pokémon
Genres: Science Fiction/Mystery/Comedy
Canon*: Game/Mixed

Author name: UselessBytes
Fic name: Hunter^2
Summary: Space Pirate raids aren't usually a big deal, but when a certain Space Dragon joins the fray, former galactic savior Samus Aran decides to investigate. The only problem is, it's hard to do your job when the world around you doesn't love you back.
Fandom*: Metroid
Genres: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction
Rating: M

My new story is ready for posting!

Author name
: lucarioknight56
Fic name: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Forgotten Isles
Summary: In a world where landmarks are never certain, trouble brews. In a distant chain of islands, a cosmic being flees from invaders, and on the mainland, contention in rivalries continue. Two pairs of rivals come together reluctantly to explore these islands, and save them from annihilation. These rivalries turn to deep friendships, and in their journey, they learn of each other, and realize the misconceptions they’ve had, in a place that hasn’t been explored in millennia: The Forgotten Isles.
Genres: Journey, Friendship, Adventure

I'd like my fic added if that's cool.

Author name
: Gengarzilla

Fic name: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers

Summary: A RRT/BRT retelling. When a young girl awakens in a forest one day to learn that she'd been stripped of all her memories and flung into a world inhabited by Pokémon, this human in a Togepi's body embarks upon her coming-of-age story as part of a rescue team alongside one sympathetic Trapinch of noteworthy exploration descent. As they embark on a series of escapades and adventures in a land plagued by natural disasters, 'Flutter' and her team soon learn a harsh truth; even if you save their world, there will be those Pokémon who detest the very idea of coexisting with humans.

Genres: Adventure, Journey, Friendship

I'd like my fic added if that's cool.

Author name
: Gengarzilla

Fic name: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Azure Rescuers

Summary: A RRT/BRT retelling. When a young girl awakens in a forest one day to learn that she'd been stripped of all her memories and flung into a world inhabited by Pokémon, this human in a Togepi's body embarks upon her coming-of-age story as part of a rescue team alongside one sympathetic Trapinch of noteworthy exploration descent. As they embark on a series of escapades and adventures in a land plagued by natural disasters, 'Flutter' and her team soon learn a harsh truth; even if you save their world, there will be those Pokémon who detest the very idea of coexisting with humans.

Genres: Adventure, Journey, Friendship

Sure! Updated! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom