• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY024: The Undersea Castle! Kuzumo and Dramidoro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys are seriously need to calm down. Look I know you guys can't wait just to watch the anime but please wait patiently.

By the way I love to see that the Dragalge is coming to the show so 9/10 for best pokemon on kalos

Wow, so both Ash and Serena fail at catching Pokemon they fish up. Nice to see the gang are utilizing the fishing rods they received though. I hope fishing becomes an occasional thing for them.

I also do not think Ash will catch this Skrelp though. And can't wait to see the gang go underwater~

This might be subject to change, but the current VA list does not list anyone but the main characters.

Ash - Rika Matsumoto
Pikachu - Ikue Otani
Serena - Mayuki Makiguchi
Clemont - Yuki Kaji
Bonnie - Mariya Ise
Jessie - Megumi Hayashibara
James - Shin'ichirō Miki
Meowth - Inuko Inuyama
Wobbuffet - Yūji Ueda
Narration - Unshō Ishizuka

Rocket-dan again?
I thought they were going to keep the "break" between every 1~2 episodes like they seemed to have been doing with this series.

It's a sign that the writers are running out of ideas if they're padding the eps with TR on a regular basis again. But then again most of the BW fillers without TR was just as bad. We can't expect perfection like the chespin centric episodes on a regular basis.

Shudou Takeshi loved the Rocket Gang, so I would not be surprised if Tomioka Atsuhiro does to. The regular writers Tomioka gives scripting duties to probably like them, too, so it's no surprise that they appear often.

Preview
- Ash hold an injured Skrelp.
- There's a group of Chinchou and Dragalge
- Some submarine exploring.

[video=youtube;j67AIyBV9PQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67AIyBV9PQ[/video]

*puke*. Yikes, why is the submarine captain and his sidekicks look more different than the other characters?

Get*TV preview:

[video=youtube;Kl7fCVvuT2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl7fCVvuT2Y[/video]

The COTD look... different.

Hmmm.... I wonder what Ash and Serena were celebrating about with all of those party flyers?

^My guess is they won tickets for the submarine, which is why Clemont and Bonnie aren't on board too.

Lets face it Ash needs a fully evolved dragon type, one with massive power, if catches skrelp I think he can have that, I would rather see gible evolve and become a Garchomp considerably, but I don think that is going to happen any time soon. If he catches skrelp and that si a strong if, he could had a Gragalge and that would be cool. Problem is and I think lots of people have mentioned this is Skrelp most likely cannot live on land, the preview makes me think otherwise, but so see another Horsea like misty had only appearing near water and in water for the most part would be extremely dull for one of Ashs pokemon which are always land pokemon, or a mix of land and water dwelling pokemon. However if Sjrelp can go on land I think Ash will catch it and it will evolve. Liken I have posted before I think Ash may cath more than six pokemon in Kalos, but if he does they need to show the pokemon better and with more personality than black and white, and honestly I think Ash will not use Kalos exclusives only Kalos, I mean several of his pokemon can mega evolve and who does not want to see Ashs Charizard mega evolve? Tha would be a hig point in the anime big time

Seems like the episode has been postponed due to what happened in South Korea :/

At least they are still going to air a new episode... The Cyllage Gym Match! Pikachu VS Tyrunt!!

Hopefully the episode still manages to see the light of day sometime in the future. I was really looking forward to seeing Skrelp and Dragalge.

Uh oh, so we're in front in the first possible XY banned episode? :X hopefully they keep the promise and retcon this episode like did with the fishing one in Castelia City but I feel like this will pull a Whiscash/Barboach episode back in AG and never air.

I doubt it'll be banned, they'll most likely air the episode in the near future.

As for the episode itself, I really don't think anyone will catch anything here, it seems to be another filler episode to me.

If nothing big happens in this episode (such as a capture etc), I imagine the episode will just be postponed and re-aired in the future (like the fishing episode in BW).

Why would it be postponed? Is the undersea setting a bit too insensitive even now?

They're probably going to visit a sunken ship in the episode, which would be in pretty bad taste if they aired it in lieu of the South Korean ferry disaster.

If nothing big happens in this episode (such as a capture etc), I imagine the episode will just be postponed and re-aired in the future (like the fishing episode in BW).

I could see it ending up like the Barboach filler back in Hoenn that was skipped due to an Earthquake, it never aired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom