• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY127: The Semifinal Full Battle! Satoshi VS Shōta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's WON a battle against Greninja and Ash before, I may point out.
You completely forgot the reason behind that: Greninja did not transform. When Ash was surprised by it, Greninja was distracted, which Sawyer took advantage of. Now, however, as the Ash-Greninja form has been mastered. the outcome is going to be VERY different.

You completely forgot the reason behind that: Greninja did not transform. When Ash was surprised by it, Greninja was distracted, which Sawyer took advantage of. Now, however, as the Ash-Greninja form has been mastered. the outcome is going to be VERY different.
Exactly. He just lucked out. Ash definitely isn't losing this battle.

I wouldn't call that luck. Ash messed up, so Sawyer took advantage and won. Every battle that gets lost is usually because of a Trainer or Trainers doing something in a battle that they shouldn't have. It's not like Ash was sitting on a bench and twiddling his thumbs. So, since Sawyer has won against Ash, I now want to see Ash defeat him in the upcoming battle, which seems to be what will happen.

Sawyer did just get lucky there and he's obviously gonna lose here since the magazine is mentioning Ash's battle with that OP bastard Alain. I hope his battle with Sawyer is good though.

Hey, I know you obviously don't like Alain and think he's overpowered, but at the very least, could you please refrain from not saying that in every post that you mention him. It's kind of getting annoying.

I wouldn't call that luck. Ash messed up, so Sawyer took advantage and won. Every battle that gets lost is usually because of a Trainer or Trainers doing something in a battle that they shouldn't have. It's not like Ash was sitting on a bench and twiddling his thumbs. So, since Sawyer has won against Ash, I now want to see Ash defeat him in the upcoming battle, which seems to be what will happen.

I never said it was luck. I just explained why Sawyer's win against Ash in XY119 isn't relevant here.

I think it was hinted that Ash would be up against Alain in the league but not sure. I expect both battles against Sawyer and Alain to be good.

I was being greedy with wanting a longer league with old rivals 2+ full battles and reserves but semis starting in round three is pretty ridiculous hopefully we get highlights before that. It's kinda a double edged sword really the fact they are going through the league quickly gives them time to do elite 4 stuff if Ash wins but it would be a bummer if Ash's first winning league has so much skipped over. If he doesn't win yeah we get two proper full battles but not much outside of that. If Ash loses to Shota yeah I can understand the appeal for that development wise but two episodes and then one full battles would hurt. I mean the two episodes in question are named after other people matches it cut deep for the league not to give Ash a meaningful on screen victory.

It's really sad seeing team flare cutting in this much seeing how unpopular they were when X&Y came out.

maybe its there great plan, Greninja can lose but Ash can win with other pokemon with Sawyer. We need to wait and see.
Hope its not a 3vs3 but rather a 6vs6 full battle.

"Why I want a Shedinja with Sawyer:
- a ordinary anime appearnce is nothing in comparance with a full good battle with wins for a pokemon and showing some cool move like Phantom Force and it's ability in a real battle- let the bug show a little bug power against Ash and take out Pikachu and Hawlucha, it can fall to Noivern, Talonflame, Greninja or the 6 pokemon what Ash will use ".

Its not important what aniversary it is, give us full and good long battles with a lot of pokemon, moves, abilities and strategies. The fans want to have fun like with the Johto, Hoen and Sinho league battles.

Last edited:
maybe its there great plan, Greninja can lose but Ash can win with other pokemon with Sawyer. We need to wait and see.
Hope its not a 3vs3 but rather a 6vs6 full battle.

Um, Greninja most likely is the last Pokemon and it is a 6 VS 6 battle. That's what Full Battle means.

but it is a 2 episode battle, maybe a switch in is posibble somehow?

Preview
- Sawyer closes his notebook.
- Ash's Hawlucha goes to hit Sawyer's Slaking with a Karate Chop.
- Ash's Pikachu battles Sawyer's Aegislash.
- Sawyer's Clawitzer uses Crabhammer or Aqua Jet and Ash's Talonflame dodges it.
- Pikachu fires an Electro Ball and Clawitzer fires a Dragon Pulse and both moves clash.

Last edited:
I currently cant find the preview anywhere :/

Yeah, it doesn't appear to be uploaded officially and it probably won't be until after next week's special M18/M19 episode.

There are some proper good quality images of the preview that aren't uploaded by some arrogant pleb troll with a god complex below this.

ivS2ezK.jpg
fFVgjfz.jpg
Syis3g0.jpg
kn8CanT.jpg
sQo8jPE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom