• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

EVERYONE: Yo-Kai Adventure! (C1: 21 September 2016)

Kharixi

Reaction score
TAGS: Adventure/Comedy/Fantasy Violence

In the vast plane of space and time, there exists a world, different from others. This world is populated by the Yo-Kai - strange, mysterious creatures some of which resemble things found on our Earth.

As the chapters of this tale unfold, many conflicts will occur, as well as strange and unusual happenings.

Welcome to the world of the Yo-Kai. There's no turning back.

Chapter 1

Deep inside a fortress of steel lay a hallway. Down this hallway were countless rooms, each filled with scientists, engineers, and the like. But among these many rooms, systematically named, was one such room labeled K-14.

And inside this laboratory was a scientist-- no, a doctor. Doctor Maddiman, considered by himself to be the greatest scientist in not just this habitation, but the entire world - and considered by everyone else to be just a lackluster wackjob sitting in his chair all day long.

But today was different. Something new was on the table - literally. A brand new machine, deemed by the (mad) doctor to be the most powerful weapon in history, designed to counter the soon-to-be invasion force.

So you're probably troubled by this talk. What fortress? Who is this doctor? And why is there a force invading this place?

Well, it all started the week prior, under a tree on a hill. On this fated day, a red Yo-Kai, one of many creatures in this world, was doing something fairly simple - eating an apple, freshly plucked from the tree. It was bright red and the taste was absolutely delicious. "Yum~my!" the cat said. "Every tree I find, the apples are so good!" He continued munching on it, unaware of two travelers which weren't all that far from him.

"Brother," said a brown one in a light Southern accent, "when're we gonna find somewhere to stay later tonight?"

"I dunno," his white older brother replied with his heavier accent. "I was hopin' we would end up in a nice hotel or somethin', but there doesn't seem to be one fer miles..."

"I'm starrrvin'," the younger said as his stomach rumbled. "Hey, looks like there's a tree up on that hill!" He quickly ran up, but perhaps not that quick since he was pretty hungry.

"Komajiro, wait!" the lion-dog shouted as he ran up the hill behind him.

Of course, up top, the red cat was napping as he was a bit full from his apple. But he was rudely awakened as Komajiro came up, grabbed an apple, and started chowing down.

"HEY!" the cat yelled. "These are my apples, not yours!"

The traveler looked up and immediately stopped eating. "I'm so sorry but I was just so hungry and-and--!"

"Oh, no..." his brother said, coming up. "Please excuse us, we were just tryin' to pass by."

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Are you travelers?"

"Yeah, and we're just lookin' fer a place to stay tonight 'afore we keep travelin' around."

"Where are you going?"

There was silence. The two brothers had set out on a journey, but it seems they had forgotten why.

"To be honest, I don't think either of us know," the brown lion-dog finally said.

"One day, we just woke up without any memories; besides our names and the whole goin'-on-a-journey thing."

"Wow..." the cat said, now feeling a bit sorry. "Here." He reached into the tree and gave them both some apples. "Take these. I'm sure you'll put 'em to good use!"

"T-thank you so much, sir!" the younger one said, tears in eyes. "I really appreciate this!"

"These apples grow back all the time anyway, so it's alright. Also, I'm Jibanyan."

"I'm Komasan," the white one said, "and this is Komajiro, my little brother."

They all shook hands.

"Hey, would you guys mind if I went with you?" Jibanyan asked.

"Of course not!" Komajiro excitedly shouted out.

"Sure, I guess," Komasan said, somewhat excited.

"Then I guess it's time for a Yo-Kai adventure!"

The threesome set out from the hill to go... wait just a second...

"So where are we going?" Jibanyan asked innocently.

. . . . .

Many miles away, in a fortress of steel, lay a hallway. In this stretch is a room, labeled K-14. This all sounds familiar, doesn't it? The scientist, Dr. Maddiman, was sitting in his chair, as usual, when his computer began alerting him. The newly formed threesome was on-screen, walking away from the hill (albeit with no destination yet).

"So, it seems the prophecies were correct after all," he said in his grim voice. "This little group, small as it is, is supposed to topple the World Chairman. Ha! Not on my watch..."

His chair turned and he began pulling out some materials, as well as microchips and other technological stuff. He had some inspiration - but it certainly wasn't good.

So what will become of this ordeal? Is this group truly prophesied of? All the answers to come next time...

Not good. Bad grammar and bad periods and commas use. It's ok because you have talent to be better. I am being constructive because the story can be really good with work. Just improve. Thank you.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom