• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia You Can Believe It's Zexy's Version Of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia - Endgame - 20/5/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy the game?/What did you think of the setup?
It was different than expected, this was essentially a EIMM. Mostly, based on luck and alliances to win. Although a fun concept, I didn't feel that involved as a usual mafia game does.
If you would like to change a single thing in this game, what would it be?
The powers of me as a role.
Did you believe this is Zexy's Version of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia?
Yes
Would you like to believe this again? If so, would you prefer a similar-natured game or a more regular town vs mafia scenario?
More regular version, but some crazy twists are always welcome in it.
How cool am I for correctly predicting the easy steps for this game would be 7?
7.8/10 Too cool

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes
What did you think of the setup?
Pretty cool I like these kind of games and while I don't know much about balance here I liked the game
Actually using the bus that last night phase. Also me being in the game jk jk.
I believed just like I believe I can't believe it's not butter
Would you like to believe this again? If so, would you prefer a similar-natured game or a more regular town vs mafia scenario?
As I said before I love these games with multiple teams, I wouldn't change it.
How cool are you really?

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes
What did you think of the setup?
Multiball's a rare sight these days. IMO the Lynch Redirector is scum and the Silenced Voter is kind of a cheesy role (I ran it in my game due to OC but in NOC it's a headache and a half!). Other than those, setup was fine.
The stuff I said above!
This is definitely Zexy's version of Elieson's version of Super War Room Mafia Mafia Mafia.
As much as I enjoy multiball games, they largely become popularity contests in the end. I'd rather see the series stick with more traditional setup styles of games.
Almost Elieson levels of cool!

A few things I think I forgot saying earlier/would like to add:

Thanks to @DarthWolf13 for giving me the idea by chance via a chat we had. I was considering hosting a Zexy variant of War Room Mafia for some time, then Darth brought up the possibility of him, Dylan and Cheff being in a mafia team together; this made me think of a ZVOWRM which would have them as scum... but there were so many other good trios that could make scum... and this is how we ended up here.

The teams generally were balanced more based on the characters than an actual balance theme. However I got the idea of Hated 1x Lynchproof Lovers for MetaMislynchShipping (hope you liked it @Midorikawa :3) and ME/Caps would be JOATs of course as regularly established for their roles. I tried to make Sisters a more pacifist team as the three sisters themselves tend to have more laidback playstyles; their abilities were all defensive-natured.

@Elieson is another role I loved making. Day Mute can be annoying for the player but interesting to play around and combined with a Tetra Neighbor it had some uniqueness. The Elementar one was supposed to function the same way but more slowly, with the benefit of not standing out as much (a Day Mute in 4 Neighbor chats does stand out a lot in comparison!)

Finally, this is the 40th completed game in this War Room season! Apparently @Max1996 we may manage to hit 50 in time after all! Thanks for helping this place's activity a lot, eveyrone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom