• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favorite pairing of all time?

Solid Snivy

Reaction score
You know, the one you ship with the fire of a million suns that's your OTP forever.

Mine is Matsuba/Minaki. It's pretty known that they're already really good friends so it's practically canon in my mind.

Mine's Pearlshipping!

Pearlshipping is the reason why I became obsessed with Pokemon again. I think Ash and Dawn look so cute together and they're like the best of friends.

Hmmm... Almiashipping (Kellyn/Kate). ^^ I loved their interactions in the manga. But mostly I just have all these cross-canon ideas of the adorable adventures they have together, saving the natural environment...

For Pokemon, I am a diehard Pokeshipper, I've loved this pairing ever since the show first aired. AAML ♥

My other one is Tomoya x Nagisa from CLANNAD because they are so cute together and their story is really emotional. Oh, did I mention it's canon too? :)

For Pokemon, Contestshipping. SERIOUSLY. HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT?

Other [airings from various fandoms include: HarryxGinny, RONxHERMIONE, BrambleclawxSquirrelflight, HollyleafxBreezepelt.

The last one's pretty gross once you figure out they're half-siblings

Fortunately (or unfortunately...), my favorite shipping of all time is from pokemon: Comashipping :crush:

It covers all the criteria for "favorite shipping" for me. I've drawn fanart, made amvs, discussed it fervently to other fans and non-fans (I've also considered spending MONEY on making a Paul and Ash plushie...as well as cosplaying the characters... You could say that I'm obsessed :p)

Pokeshipping for me, followed closely by Eldershipping and Rocketshipping.

Rocketshipping. I've been heavily into it since 2008, though I loved it as a kid too. There's nothing that could beat this ship for me, and none of my previous OTPs are nothing compared to KojiMusa. <3 I'm grateful for the ship as it helped me to become a better fanartist and even got me writing fics. I've also met wonderful people through it. :-D

of all time? masa & yaichi from sarai-ya goyou <3

but since we're talking about pokemon... maybe toxicboltshipping? ironwillshipping? ikarishipping? man, i can't choose. i'm too much of a multishipper in this fandom :I

Ok, I love all Ash ships, but I gotta admit Pearlshipping is the one that got me really into shipping in the first place. Than after that I started liking other ones. So I guess I like Pearlshipping the best.

Pokeshipping..because..it's my OTP..:)and I started watching Pokemon and keep watching Pokemon because of them:)

~points to sig~ those are <3
festivalshipping is harley X soledad by the way

from other fandoms:

hermioneXdraco
hollyleafXbreezpelt

Rocketshipping is a true OTP for me, my favorite ship of any fandom I've ever been in. I've been a huge fan for 5 or 6 years now and still can't see any other pairing replacing these two in my heart. <3

Choosing ONE favorite is hard, so I have two. I like both comashipping and preciousmetalshipping. For me, both of them are great because they are both rival shippings and they both have great chemistry. I find art for both shippings absolutely adorable ^^

Back
Top Bottom