• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your first avatar

The last one I remember is an Eeveelution take on a Pink Floyd album cover, which is the one I've been using the longest.
rsz_eeveelution_pink_floyd.jpg

An image of Meta Knight's Super Smash Bros Brawl art. I used it for a pretty long time. May have been the longest I ever had a "theme" even.

This was my first one
I've changed my avatar a few times after that, but now I've been this green Shy Guy for a while and it's kinda become part of my Bulba identity :3
I will keep it for a long time to come :D
taqe9y6e.jpg

On this account, I believe it was an avatar using this artwork:

430px-HydreigonNobleVictories79.jpg

the image I used was higher quality than that

Don't remember if it was minccino or cinccino's sprite, but it was one of 'em :p.

The current avatar I'm using here is actually my first avatar on this forum, but I've been a part of forums for over ten years before I joined here. So I'll be a little more interesting and try to think of what my very first avatar that I chose (without having to choose from a list) was...

I do believe it was this:

3362.jpg

This was ten years ago. 3 Doors Down was my favorite band back in the day.

I don't think I can find it now, but it was a pretty shittily cropped picture of Lelouch from Code Geass.

It was originally just the Gen 3 Shiny Sableye; my original theme was that of a Sableye that was literally named Goomba and was apparently "Explosive." In hindsight, I really don't know what I was going for back then, as even back then I really didn't care for Goombas.

Mine was an image of Kakashi Hatake, from Naruto. This was because he was my namesake at the time.

This one:

ava lass2.png

I had it for about two years, and then the Sun/Moon girl PC came along and I changed it to her and now I just keep changing ^^;

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom