• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "FUUUU!" moments.

A Charmander ran away from me after only one failed pokeball, and a Vulpix did the same thing. ^T__T^ Maybe fire types don't love me as much as I love them.
I've got the same with a Staryu and a Mankey. Didn't have Razz Berries etc. back then and the Poke Balls didn't completely miss so those were bound to never be caught from the moment the game generated them :(

I encountered an Eevee, at last. Only 15 CP so I thought it wouldn't flee or break out because that stuff had only happened with 100+ CP Pokemon for me. Circle was green, Pokeball hit... then it broke out and fled :(

Moral of the story: never underestimate a rare Pokemon based on low CP and green circle :(

yus, there was this Snorlax appearing in the middle of the night that got me out of bed, in my payama's looking for it. When i finnaly found it, it had the three question marks above it so it would be one of my best and strongest pokemon. Sadly, so sadly at ran off after two tries...

saw my first charmander in the wild. was 475 cp and after using razz berry and ultra ball 8 times it ran away. then yesterday had a cp300 squirtle break free from 3 ultra balls and run away.

Started to play GO today & got Gastly near me. I was so hyped and when I wanted to catch him my mother called me to see where I was...
I lost Gastly & mother scolded me for playing Pokémon. I am 22... FU & FML :cry:

Found a 371CP Magmar today. Razz Berry + Nice throw weren't enough to catch it. Fled after just one try :(

While waiting for my dad to pick up some meds for my mom, I encountered a Tauros. And, true to form, after the very first ball I threw, it burst out... and ran. Like virtually every other Tauros I encounter in my life. What is it with me and Tauros? They always run from me if given the option. It was the one Pokemon back in my Red days that kept me from completing the Pokedex, and to this day it still eludes me in one form or another. The only time I've caught Tauros was through battling it, but in cases like Safari Zones and such, they all run upon the first chance they get. But why is that? Tauros is my favorite Normal-type. Guess I'm not their favorite. But still, why is that?

Second time I miss the chance of catching my first Mankey after a successful shot that breaks. And this time it was Razz Berry + Great Ball + Nice! throw :(

friday saw a marowak and vulpix standing together. caught the marowak which i already had but vulpix ran. would have given me enuf candy for ninetails. :(

I encountered an Eevee, at last. Only 15 CP so I thought it wouldn't flee or break out because that stuff had only happened with 100+ CP Pokemon for me. Circle was green, Pokeball hit... then it broke out and fled :(

Moral of the story: never underestimate a rare Pokemon based on low CP and green circle :(

610 CP Eevee.

1% Battery left on phone.

Tossed out the Ultra Ball.

Eevee goes in.

Phones dies.

I'm still recovering.

Ive got 2.

Had a Blastoise spawn right in front of me. It ran after 1 pokeball.

Finished work one morning. Turn on the game as i'm walking out the door. Theres the shadow of a venusaur on my "nearby" thingy. I run across the road to the spawn point i know is over there. As soon as im out of range of my works wifi, the game crashes.
Turns out, my mobile companies internet chose That day to play up. :-/

Last session I missed a 500+ CP Fearow (that could've given me the candy needed to evolve a Spearow, ironically)

This session I missed 2 more Spearow (that would still let me evolve ofc) but at least I got the 3rd one. Missing twice and being afraid you won't get another chance in the session is frustrating, though.

I also missed 2 Ekans (I still need exactly 2 for the evolution).

The only Tangela I encountered escaped on my phone. I was the passenger and it appeared so I caught it for my husband but didn't for myself... D: I still don't have one.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom