• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyrebird

Goddess
Reaction score
I decided to just to an RP, a very chillaxing RP where people can move at their own pace and if they don't move then they get eaten by a Pokemon.

So it is a journey fic. You can choose to do whatever you want as long as it is not evil because I can't be bothered creating an evil plot. Your trainer, coordinator or whatever is not some special snowflake, so you don't get the awesomeness that others do. You have a character and you can choose to travel who you want with and what to do in terms of a career.

The catch is that I give you a team and you have to use your talents to use that team. That's about it. I'll take a vote on the region as a percentage of my final decision of the region.

Rules

1. Have fun
2. Don't kill anyone and hurt anyone physically.
3. Become Godmodding, bunnying and all that jazz.
4. No like hitting
5. Adhere to the Pokemon I give you.
6. Be realistic. You're not going to win everything at all. Heck most of the time you'll lose to Gym Leaders. Life is cruel and I'm amazing.
7. Normal Bulba rules

Name: Simple enough
Age: 16-18 cause let's be honest being a 32 year old dude starting up without a job. I dunno.
LOB: Location of Birth:
Residence: You have 7ish regions to play with. No spin off regions.
Appearance; Don't use a picture and don't tell me your outfit. No one wears the same clothes all the time.
Personality: Eh whatever and be realistic.
Skills: You get 3 skills to use. Proper realistic skills. No talking to Pokemon skill or befriending every single Pokemon like you're Snow White or Princess Aurora.
Region you want to start with: 6 of the released games.

It's basically me giving you freedom to a certain degree. So yeah whatevs .

Name: Justin Logpond
LOB: Hospital Mauville City in the Hoenn Region
Residence: Just moved to the region we're starting in a few days ago (If we end up in Johto I'll change the LOB).
Appearance: Justin's a short-ish guy, roughly 4 or so inches sort for his age. He's got long brown hair, down to his shoulders in length, with a surprising amount of natural volume. He's generally fit, not overly muscular, but fit.
Personality: Justin can get kind of excitable at times, tending to get more into things than some people would expect. Of course he is capable of being apathetic towards or outright disliking something, but he's generally willing to give anything a try once. It takes a while, but despite appearances, it is actually possible to annoy him. It will take even longer for him to have some kind of outburst, but when he does, watch out.
Skills: Capable cook, surprisingly good strategist, natural performer
Region I wanna start with: Sinnoh. 'Cuz Sinnoh's awesome.

Last edited:
LOB - Location of Birth - So where your character was born
Residence is where you live now which might not be the same.
Region you want is simply to region you wanna RP in

All good but god damn you're guy is short. When I was 16, I was a lot, lot taller than that. Wonder if he will hit a growth spurt. Anyhoo @Lone_Garurumon - Accepted.

Name: Martin Soto
LOB: Castelia City-Unova
Residence: Castelia City-Unova

Appearance; Has short black hair with a slight bang, tanned skin and brown eyes. He stands at 5'9 and is in good shape though not really fit.

Personality: He's not exactly the super eager Pokemon trainer. Martin is very calm and collected and even plays things safe most of the time, because of this going out on a journey isn't exactly the type of thing he usually does. He's very analitic and tries to get along well with others, to the point where some people might take advantage of that. He's also very insecure about his own choices, which causes him to have trouble with making decisions.

Skills: He's a good strategist and is good at picking out details, though someitmes is bad at deciding what to do with that information. He also has a thing for drawing, it can be people, Pokemon or even random thoughts that pop into his head. Lastly he's good at researching any type of stuff, from people to places down to a T, which can sometimes seem weird to others.

Region you want to start with: I'm just gonna go on a limb and say...Kalos.

All good @Flaze

See what happens in a week. If nothing happens, I guess we can start with 3 and leave this open.

Name: Renee Baskel
LOB: Slateport City, Hoenn
Residence: Lilycove City, Hoenn

Appearance: Renee has shaggy, dirty blonde hair, and amber eyes. She is about 5'5, and is in good shape.

Personality: Renee is very talkative and excitable, to the point where she has a tendency to annoy people, but she is also very trusting of people, though she tends to be gullible at times. She is impulsive, and usually rushes into situations without much forethought. While completely aware that life could sometimes get tough, she still tries to stay optimistic, and go through life with a smile.

Skills: She has a good memory, and is able to remember a good amount of things that she has seen or heard. She is very social, and can easily start conversations with most people. Despite her love of talking, she can be really quiet if needed, and can move without creating much noise.

Region you want to start with: Kalos, mainly because it is my favorite.

Could I be a member of Team Rocket but still follow the other guys normally?

I really have no Team Rocket, since they don't exist. but you could be a Team Rocket avid fan I guess?

@Doctor Celebi - All good.

Okay will decide on a region + giving you guys 6 Pokemon to use in the first region. Whatever you do with them is up to you.

Name: Miller Gorski

LOB: Icirrus City, Unova

Residence: Same as above

Appearance: Miller is a rather pale individual with short blond hair and deep blue eyes. He is well built but is a tad on the short side.

Personality: Miller prefers to be quiet, not having many friends as English was not a language spoken at home, his father being a foreigner. If he does talk he can be funny and charismatic, but can also get a bit annoying after a while. He is a bit lazy, but goes after opportunities to make easy money, even if it gets him in trouble. While being somewhat physically strong, Miller prefers to think things through, remaining calm and collected as he does so. One thing: he is obsessed with Team Rocket, always wishing that he could be a part of it, cosplaying and everything.

Skills: Can move quietly but has a weird condition where his knee cracks audibly if he bends it too much, forcing him to limp oddly when sneaking. He is good at lying and convincing people, telling lies that even he himself believes, but often they can get out of hand... While wild Pokemon avoid him most of the time, or even generally hate his guts, he can get along with most captured Pokemon, even though it takes some time, and severe burns/scratches/bites/shocks/whatever.

Region I want to start with: Johto

Last edited:
Don't worry, it's not gonna make me do anything crazy, he's just a fanboy, it's not like he will go around stealing people's pokemon.

Okay that's fine. Will decide on a region and stuff in about 10-12 hours from now. So be on the lookout even though you'll get tagged. So that's really the info now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom