• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Your Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry Professor, I'll take great care of the little guy!" Justin had to keep himself from squealing with joy as he took the Pokeball back from Professor Elm. After doubling back to grab his new Trainer Card as well, Justin dashed back through the waiting room for the exit so he could finally meet his new best friend. "Okay Marshal, come on out little guy!" he called as he tossed the Pokeball into the air (oh yeah, that felt great).
"Cynda!" The Fire Mouse Pokemon called as he burst from the Pokeball in a flash of white light.
"Hey little guy." Justin said to the little flaming hedgehog thing. "My name's Justin, I'm gonna be your trainer. And I wanna call you 'Marshal'. Do ya like that little buddy?"
"Quil, Cynda!" The Cyndaquil (now officially named Marshal) cried out, clearly happy.
"Oh, I've got something for you." Justin remembered as he reached into his jacket, pulling out the bag of airline peanuts he'd nicked, opening the bag and handing it to Marshal. Marshal apparently liked peanuts, because he was quickly nomming on the little salted nuts.

Dave stared at the woman. It was a really a random out of the blue question to ask. He really didn't care about type. He stared at her like she was crazy. Talking to herself loudly, it was weird.

"Miss Baskel?" Professor Elm called for her.

Just at that time a young woman with stunning chestnut brown hair walked into the room. She looked around and one could smell her beautiful, subtle perfume but it was masked by several sweaty odor of a lot of teenagers. "Gross..." She whispered to herself. She was stylish and there was no stopping Val. She pulled a ticket at sat next to an open window for a cool breeze.

Nobody was responding to her attempts at starting a conversation. Renee pouted for a moment before shrugging it off, she was used to this outcome. Besides, she had something much more important to think about, mainly her name being called out. She had to take a moment to compose herself, the first thing she wanted to do was talk to the Professor until she lost her voice, but she wanted to make a good impression, and keep the line moving. Happily jumping out of her chair, she called out out loud, "That's me! Bye everyone!", before sprinting to the Professor's room. She did not give the Professor a second before grabbing his hand and quickly shaking it. "Professor Elm? I'm Renee Baskel, how is your day? I was wondering if you could unlock my Pokeball, and register me as a trainer?" She asked, holding out her Pokeball for him to take.

"Sure," He smiled as he took the Pokeball from Renee. "Having a good day?" He asked her as he fiddled around with his smartphone and a few machines. "Here we go." He handed it to her. "Take good care for your Pokemon."

Dave was next and he immediately got his Pokemon done. The same Val. The next place was Cherrygrove CIty. Nothing much happened there but it was a city with a beautiful giant lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom