• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your newest purchase or gift

ordered today an Algerian football jersey

also today I got my 4 Zorua plushies in the mail
plan on sending two to a friend
E5977E669C7252E322D8782FCF238353042332786145A71495pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpsv3hwppgu.jpg

Last edited:
bought a new laptop mouse since mine was not working too well anymore

Traded in all my Wii U stuff and ended up getting enough credit to pay off all my reserved games for the next few months.

Also since I didn't have to pay out of pocket for my games I went ahead and ordered three different key-chain sets and a box of those mystery art cards with candy for Touken Ranbu.

A new 3DS. My third one. I was so excited for the Switch, I couldn't resist buying another 3DS.

2 pairs of earbuds.

I always like keeping emergency pairs handy so I'm ready when they die (or my dog decides to chew the, up)

Last time I bought 3 so when I opened up the third pair now, bought 2 more off amazon so I'm ready for when this pair dies.

Sylveon plush, Mew T-Shirt, Nightmare Foxy plush, and various other stuff from my trip to Tasmania.

More Fire Emblem Fates key-chains
Yuri On Ice book marks
Touken Ranbu button
Vocaloid button
Cat nip

Back
Top Bottom