• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Shipping List

Ehh, I guess I could post my 'list'.

Anime:
CookieShipping [Harley/May] Perhaps I love it because I imagine them fighting all the time if they were together. Also, it's crack, it's delicious.

Game (a bit of a warning you might see something you don't like):
TotalEclipseShipping [Darkrai/Dawn] This is my current Dawn OTP, I always thought they could have a sweet relationship.
MindwaveShipping [Leaf/Mewtwo] Mewtwo was meant for Leaf.. *shot* I'm just kidding about that, I love this shipping though, it's my current Leaf OTP.
RebirthShipping [Leaf/Mew] It's a cute shipping, IMO.
FreedomShipping [N/Bianca] This shipping is so adorable. ;A; After I watched a video on TY I fell in love with it.
BlackthornShipping [Lance/Clair] The incest factor never bother at all, so I can freely ship it.
AkatsukiShipping [Cyrus/Dawn] Love/Hate, it's everywhere in this shipping. Heroine/Villain FTW!
PandoraShipping [Saturn/Dawn] Because Saturn needs love. :[ My, my, Dawn you like the bad boys don't you?
CheckmateShipping [Hilda/Cheren] Becauseit'snotDualRivalorFerrisWheel.
FollowingShipping [Cheren/Fennel] I don't know, but I always thought it was cute...
ShiroShipping [Hilda/Bianca] Because Hilda was a lesbian for the very start. *shotshot* They had cute moments with each other in the games.
Will/Leaf Don't ask.

Manga (Pokespe):
ChoosenShipping [Blue/Silver] My OTP shipping for about 3 years, I adore this shipping still.
AmberShipping [Gold/Yellow] Don't ask.
FranticShipping [Ruby/Sapphire Birch] I really don't have to explain this, right?
HometownGalShipping [Red/Daisy Oak] Bill can be alone forever. Or he can go with Celio. *shot*
EntourageShipping [Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Berlitz] I couldn't chose between Diamond/Platina or Pearl/Platina, so there's the answer.
ColdDistanceShipping [Green Oak/Karen] Karen makes every shipping look sexy, true fact.
RocketMasakudoShipping [Keane/Chermaine] Because I can shipping this easy.
HatefulMemoriesShipping [Will/Blue] This is like my alternate ChoosenShipping. lol
MurkrowShipping [Silver/Karen] Like HatefulMemoriesShipping, it's like my alternate ChoosenShipping.
MaskedBoysShipping [Keane/Will/Silver] ....What?
MaskedGirlsShipping [Chermaine/Karen/Blue] I adore all the Masked Girls, so this is perfect for me.
BeatMeUpShipping [Will/Silver] Silver would be seme in this, nuff said.
VanityShipping [Karen/Blue] A shipping were I can't imagine Blue being seme, so yeah.
HalfWholeShipping [Pryce/Chermaine] Always liked this shipping
MasakudoShipping [Will/Karen] Because it's easy to shipping.
GatheredShipping [Pryce/Keane/Chermaine] Best threesome, nuff said.

Last edited:
Dunno if I posted here before, but:

-Steelcareshipping (Steven Stone/Jasmine):
Might not be the most exciting couple. They have different personalities, too--namely, Steven's more outgoing and confident than Jasmine is, but I can certainly see them getting along. Mainly I see them geeking out over Steel-types together and going on dates to every science museum EVERYWHERE. Not without their share of problems, though-a lot of times Jasmine's too timid to really express what she wants, and then there's Steven's wanderlust and rock obsession.

-Ignitionshipping (Flint/Volkner): For no other reason than I love the way they bicker like an old married couple.

-Lance/Lorelei, Lance/Cynthia and Lance/Karen: I see that guy liking a challenge and someone who has plenty of fighting spirit, and all three of those ladies definitely fit the bill.

Uhmm I'm not very good with shipping names, so forgive me if I get anything wrong D:

Games:
DualRivalShipping (CherenxBianca): These are super cute together!! I love the idea of Cheren's seriousness paired up with Bianca's goofyness.
FerrisWheelShipping (Touko/HildaxN): They make sense. N always seems interested by the player's opinion, he wants Touko to change his mind and join his side... They also look mighty handsome together.
AlexandrianShipping (Volkner/DenjixJasmine/Mikan): if you couldn't tell by my signature... MY OTP RIGHT HERE. I don't know why, I'm just IN LOVE with this couple. While they haven't really exactly actually interacted in the games (the only hint we get is the mysterious appearance of Jasmine in Sunyshore), I can't help but think they would be perfect together! And also, Jasmine has quite a lot of electric Pokémon in the TCG. It makes you wonder why, I mean, she's supposed to be a Steel type trainer right? :x And Amphy would try to tie them up together once they meet! :D :D and and and they look so pretty together - for me, it's the handsomest boy gym leader and the cutest girl gym leader, so... XD I could ramble about this all day :x
VolknerxFlint: is there a name for this ship? Uhm, anyway. They're so funny together. I imagine Volkner as the silent type, but he's not really serious, he just tries to act mature and actually finds Flint's shenanigans hilarious. They have a beautiful friendship C': ("there's no love lost, that's for sure...")

Anime:
WishfulShipping (CilanxIris): the way to a girl's heart is her stomach. Trust me, I know this. If you love eating, a guy who loves cooking will probably do it for you XD
RocketShipping: they're just... so canon. So canon it hurts.
PearlShipping (Dawn/HikarixAsh/Satoshi): my favorite girl Ash has been with. They make a lot of sense together. I also love Dawn's girly personality, she's so different from the other girls! And they just look cute, period XD
JohtoFestaShipping (KhouryxLyra): it's just so cute how Lyra acts like she doesn't care, but she really cares a lot. They so so sooo like each other :3

I don't have a long list, so I won't need a spoiler.

PokéShipping- Okay, admit it, this is probably the most likely shipping to happen. There are a lot of hints, AND since this is the first girl, she is most likely to happen. <--- OTP

ContestShipping- I love the pairing of May and Drew. May and Ash would be weird since they act like brother and sister (same with Dawn and Ash; I personally think this).

RocketShipping- My all-time favorite villains :') Such a cute couple, and to be honest, I don't even know why I like this shipping, they just seem like a great couple.

V.V
Anime:
Ash X Misty (Pokeshipping) It was the first seasons that I saw, so this has stuck with me most of the way. It's just so realistic and cute. :)

Ash X Pikachu (Pikashipping)
Not many people for this that I saw on the thread. Now, I'm not a huge supporter of this one; only if they're both Pikachu or human (humanxpokemon=what. o_o)
and I'd prefer it if Pikachu was a girl, even though I know he isn't. *shrug* I just don't see Ash as gay(despite the plentiful Palletshipping hints) so it's a little awkward for me.

Gary X Misty (Egoshipping)
Assuming there is no Pokeshipping whatsoever. I don't really like it if they break Ash's heart. ._. This is my least-favorite favorite shipping.
With Gary's ego and Misty's temper, it would make for a nice relationship, as they could balance each other out somewhat and such. I just like it.

Jessie X James (Rocketshipping)
C'mon. I don't really need a reason for this.
They've been together for 14 years, and it's very possible. They're rather cute, together, too. (Wasn't there something in the manga about them professing their love to each other?)

Game:
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia;
Vatonage Shipping: Kate x Keith
I'm always thought they'd be compatible. They mix together well, and Keith is really the only one I can picture Kate with. Who's actually in the game, anyway...

Almia (Kellyn/Kate): Vastly overshadowed by Vatonage, but I still love this ship more. They didn’t appear together in the game, but in the webcomic, they had fabulous chemistry. Kellyn’s obsession with cleanliness and order, and Kate’s curiosity and spontaneity were great foils of each other, and played off each other nicely. In the end, Kate helped Kellyn overcome his insecurity about being able to calm Darkrai and he grew to admire her mechanic and Ranger skills.
----
^
Hitomi converted me. v.v

Last edited:
Most of them aren't Pokémon pairings, but I have a fair amount of these. I'm not that good at explanations so I apologize in advance if those are short or don't make sense. Look at the first line of my signature if you want to see who's with who =p

Anime
Leon X Lucy Liberty (F-Zero Falcon Densetsu)
The two of them appears together in only 1 episode that can be seen as filler due to the lack of contribution to the main plot of this Anime. It is also one of the few cases where I wished the persons behind it would expend a character's backstory, in this case Leon as this is the only episode he appears. Anyway, the reason I ship them is because Leon is one of my favourite F-Zero characters aside of Captain Falcon and Beastman and this episode had shown a possibility for him to find love and Lucy Liberty, one of the main protagonists of the Anime, had actually tried at the end of that episode to look for him when she find out he disappeared without a trace (in my interpretation, as the episode is only in japanese and doesn't have subtitles), under the rain without wearing any sort of raincoat or umbrella. Not many girls would do that, I think.

Game
Fox McCloud X Krystal (Star Fox)
The first pairing I have really supported (and still supports). All the hints about them being together in Star Fox Assault, especially the cutscene after succeeding the Sauria Mission did it for me. Plus, the "chaotic fest" that was Star Fox Command's plot strenghtened my love for this couple.

Leon Scott Kennedy X Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
Initially I didn't intend to support this pairing, but with all the hints that were going on in RE2 and RE4, as well as a well done fanfic I have seen on Fanfiction.net, I can say that I have no problem seeing these two persons together. :)

Hilbert / Touya X Bianca / Belle (Rebelshipping)
After you battled Cheren on Route 10, Bianca speaks a bit with the main player. The thing is, she seemed to hesitate to talk with said player. Many reasons could explain this, but I interpreted this as a hint to her love for Hilbert. It wasn't until I saw a few fanarts of the two of them together that I began to support them.

Aggron X Tyranitar (GodzillaShipping)
I haven't seen any fanarts of those 2 Pokémons together, but I can really picture them together. :D

Crossover
Captain Falcon (F-Zero) X Samus Aran (Metroid)
They are both bounty hunters and appears together in the Smash Bros. series. While these aren't good reasons to ship them together, I can only see Falcon with Samus, as Peach would be too busy being in another castle, while Zelda already belongs to Link.

Beastman (F-Zero) X Commander Mars (Pokémon)
To be honest, this shipping came off as a random idea. I was trying to fall asleep, when the idea of the two of them together went in my head. Next morning, I haven't forgotten about that idea. I've thought a bit about the odds they might have and I decided these two would be great together. WHATWASITHINKINGIDONTCAREANYMOREILIKETHISSHIPPINGFFFFUUUU

I have considered to ship Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat from RE : Revelations, but one part of the main story (which I won't spoil) is what truly bothers me. :bheart:

I'm really only into Pokemon anime ships, so I'll list those.

Advanceshipping (AshXMay)
Rocketshipping (JessieXJames)
Ikarishipping (DawnXPaul)
Orangeshipping (MistyXTracey)
Gymshipping (MistyXBrock)

Also, SnakeXSamus. I have no idea what the name is, but they'd make a pretty badass couple.

RocketShipping (Jessie X James) - I thought they were a couple...until I was proven wrong. So I'll continue shipping these two.
AdvancedShipping (Ash X May) - It all started when May said "YES" in the first episode of Advanced. Since then I thought she had a crush on Ash from there on.
AppealShipping (Dawn X Zoey) - Since Dawn blushed to Zoey's compliment in one episode, I thought it was cute.
SpokeShipping (Stephan X Bianca) - These 2 interacted really often and I liked they way they did that.
WishfullShipping (Cilan X Iris) - It just seems to fit for some reason, a wild girl and a gentle boy.

My shipping list has been updated~

Anime/games:

Sommelier (Dento/Cabernet): I've been extraordinarily interested in this ship from Cabernet's first appearance. Every time she shows up, it’s like she tries even harder to hate Dento, despite the fact that he’s totally sweet and supportive of her, and genuinely tries to help her be a better sommelier. She blushes and denies that she’s learning from him, and she has the most crazed obsession with the guy. I think her "eternal hatred" of him is her way of trying to mask the fact that she really likes him.

HeatTag (Conway/Dawn): Some people think it’s creepy that Conway stalks Dawn. It kind of is. That’s one of the reasons I like it. xD Conway, the calm, brilliant trainer falls for the sweet, emotion-driven coordinator… aww.

Contest (Drew/May): One of the few ships I love that’s actually reeeally popular. Drew started out being overly critical and fairly rude. But he warmed up to May and she to him, and it didn’t take long before he really respected her as a coordinator. The roses he gave her are traditionally a symbol of love, or at least admiration, and they had several very sweet scenes (including a great deal of blushing) and the sunset scene before she decides to follow him and their other coordinator friends to Johto was perfect.

Split (Clay/Elesa): I’m probably one of the few people in the world that ships these two, but I can’t help it; I ship it pretty hard. I think there’s something endearing about the young model (I always picture Elesa in her mid-twenties and Clay in his mid-forties) softening the gruff miner king. In both the games and in the Black and White chapters of Pokémon Special, Clay and Elesa pair up to fight the Sages and Shadow Triad, respectively. When you first meet him, he remarks that you’re the Trainer Elesa was talking about. And the thing Clay says to the player when he starts the gym battle? “Well... Think it's about time to see fer myself what it is about yer skills that makes a Gym Leader like Elesa take such a shine to ya.” He starts the battle referring not to himself, how he got to where he is, what kind of Pokémon he trained, or anything at all about Team Plasma; he wanted to know why Elesa liked you, and didn’t even bother masking the fact that he believed Elesa was a fantastic Leader. That’s interesting to me, given the type of person Clay is (fairly self-centered, confident, rude, and impatient – but that’s why I love the guy).

Ranger:
Almia (Kellyn/Kate): Vastly overshadowed by Vatonage, but I still love this ship more. They didn’t appear together in the game, but in the webcomic, they had fabulous chemistry. Kellyn’s obsession with cleanliness and order, and Kate’s curiosity and spontaneity were great foils of each other, and played off each other nicely. In the end, Kate helped Kellyn overcome his insecurity about being able to calm Darkrai and he grew to admire her mechanic and Ranger skills.

Ranger (Lunick/Solana): First, the game, specifically the Groudon mission. After they calm Groudon in a hot and passionate battle, the Union sanctions a vacation for the two of them… alone. People often remark that they make a good couple and they never say otherwise. My main love for this ship came from the webcomic, where first Solana got jealous about Lunick’s date. Then they had such tremendous teamwork when it came to stopping the Go-Rock Squad. When he held her in his arms at the end of their fight… oh my gosh. Instant love.

Oblivia (Ben/Summer): I just like shipping the main players, I guess. xD I think they’re aesthetically pleasing, ship-wise, but they also care about each other a lot. Ben/Summer’s denial of going on a date post-game was really cute too. I wish that there had been a webcomic for Guardian Signs, because I have no doubt there would have been some cute shippy scene for these two in it.

Special:
I go through shipping phases with Special. xD

Frantic (Ruby/Sapphire): How much more canon can you get than a mutual confession? :b Their backstory – the reason that Ruby became a Coordinator and disdained battling and Sapphire became a wild child determined to be a powerful Trainer – was so sad. They had great teamwork and both cared deeply for the other. I do wish Ruby didn’t pull the convenient time travel amnesia card and pretend that he had never told Sapphire his true feelings though.

Agency (Black/White): Gosh, I think they’re so smitten with each other. xD The scene where White leaves on the Subway and she tells Black that his debt is paid off, and then he lets her borrow War – his first Pokémon – to battle with was sweet, and then when he chases the Subway as it leaves, she’s got a very sad look on her face, like she’s kind of heartbroken she has to leave him behind. I, like, just about cried.

I have lots more but these are the ones I like best.

Advanceshipping(Ash and May)It reached out to me more than any other anime pairing.
Rangershipping(Lunick and Solana)Gotta love all the hints in the games and manga. Especially the Groudon mission.
Almiashipping(Kellyn and Kate)I was looking at some fanart when I was bored. Then I read the manga and I thought they would be cute as a couple.
Obliviashipping(Ben and Summer)Ben/Summer sacrifices himself/herself to save his/her partner and then exchanged Blue Eyes for their partner later on. The partner seems to care about Ben/Summer which I believe that they were shipping hints. And Nema's teasing lol. I love that part.

Hum...I'll say :
PokéShipping [Satoshi x Kasumi]: I love them quarrelling and they are so cute together <3
QuestShipping[Kenta x Marina]: Because I saw them in The Legend of thunder ;D
ContestShipping[Shu x Haruka]: A cute couple. And Shu is so elegant <3
RocketShipping[Kojiro x Musashi]: They are so...fun. And, they were in the anime since the beginning. There're always together! :)

I don't like very much Yaoi/Yuri shippings And Poképhilia as well :/

That's all I think :flinch:

I have a rather long list. :)

Anime
Advanceshipping (Ash/May):I like this pair because they are so similar! I love their interactions more than anything! I immediately took interest in these two together the very first time they met. This is my favorite out of all the shippings.
Heattagshipping (Conway/Dawn): Okay, so who agrees that this ship is hilarious? Because I love that fact about them! Conway is creepy in a funny sort of way, that it makes me laugh and adore them all at the same time. I don't know, the ones that make me laugh the most are the ones I like the most! xD
Pearlshipping (Ash/Dawn): Surprisingly, yes. I really like their relationship and how they seem like great friends. However, what made me like them a bit romantically was fanfiction.

Manga
Haughtyshipping (Pearl/Platinum): I love their slow progression throughout the manga and how they grow on each other. Their relationship seemed to change, which made me see them having a lot of potential. This one is my favorite out of all the manga ones.
Specialshipping (Red/Yellow): They are just so adorable. I love them. I started liking them when he first saved her, and then how she went to go return the favor by saving him when he was in the ice.
Luckyshipping (Red/Blue-girl): They are hilarious together! Green trying to take Red’s badges, and the way she openly flirted with him, along with how he blushed made me adore these two together! xD It was my very first ship when reading PokeSpecial.
Raltsshipping (Ruby/Wally): It's the only slash pair I've ever thoroughly enjoyed. I absolutely love their first meeting. At first I shipped them as a joke, but now I can't help but love them when I look at how Ruby helped him out.

There are a lot of shippings that are really obscure (for example, Crystal/Eusine), so I won't mention them here.

Game
Ferriswheelshipping (N./Touko): I loved these two together ever since I played the game and saw the ferris wheel scene. I really like their relationship and how they are enemies, but by the end, their relationship is more in an obscure place than a distinct name. From the games, this ship is my favorite.
Twinleafshipping (Barry/Dawn): I find it funny the way the run into each other in the game. I really like how he's there and their interactions.
Hoennshipping (Brendan/May): I thought they were swell together. I enjoyed how Brendan always helped her out. I also enjoy the fact how May eventually grows on him the more she proves herself a great battler.
Checkmateshipping (Touko/Cheren): I don't know why, but I liked how in the beginning, he always gave her Oran berries. That's mostly why, lol. Plus, they're childhood friends!

here's one:
-NeverEndingDarkShipping (yes, that's a long name :sweat:) (Grimsley/Karen) (They are both Elite Four, they both use Dark-types, they can both be very attractive)
i actually ship the two in my fanfic, the Master Cup... they constantly make out and Karen usually seduces Grimsley. You know, i made also public my support for this shipping, just see my signature!
But I actually don't know the real name of this shipping.... please reply to this comment if you know the name of it! :)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom