• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your Shipping List

OKAY

In the anime, I like PalletShipping (Ash and Gary), ContestShipping (May and Drew) and OrangeShipping (Misty and Tracey). I haven't read the manga, but in the games i support Silver and N because their personalities contrast so much.

Anime:
- AdvanceShipping<3
- PenguinShipping
- OrangeShipping
- AdmirationShipping
- SapphirePearlShipping
- SommelierShipping
- FlavescentShipping
Manga:
- SpecialShipping
- FranticShipping
- AgencyShipping<3
Games:
- HoennShipping
- ChessShipping<3

But my #1 shipping I will forever-and-ever love is AdvanceShipping. To me, it's perfect. :D

Anime:
SommelierShipping - Cilan & Burgundy
They so fit each other! Rivalry is just a way to disguise love XD
PokeShipping - Ash & Misty
Isn't it obvious?

Games:
ProtegeShipping - Wally & May
I am not so keen on Brendan, to say the least.
FortuneShipping - Lucas & Dawn
I like this one. A lot. It is just so cute!
FerrisWheelShipping - Hilda & N
*drools at the thought* This one is E-P-I-C!
DualRivalShipping - Bianca & Cheren
Look, the way that they both reacted when they notice each other in Aspertia City in Black 2 and White 2 makes this shipping completely obvious and A-Mazing!
LazyPervertShipping - Spenser & Solana
Lunick just doesn't seem exactly right for Solana. Spenser does though!
OverZealousShipping - Lunick & Aria
I can imagine those two swearing at each other and making out moments after.
VatonageShipping - Kate & Keith
Kate and her spiky red-headed rival are like bread and butter. Perfect together. Need I say more?
MeasureShipping - Rhythmi & Isaac
The puffy blonde and the mushroom blonde. Both intelligent, and unless you have played Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia and you already know, you will notice major signs of something going on between them!
Crawford & Luana
The Prankster and the Klutz. Perfect replacement for Beauty and the beast.
ObliviaShipping - SummerXBen
Look by my avatar. Explains itself.
HotD8Shipping - Red Eyes X Blue Eyes
Two cute blondie villains. And the way that Red Eyes DESPERATELY asks for the prisoner swap, Blue Eyes for Ben/Summer in Guardian Signs? You can tell that Red Eyes NEEDS her.

I don't really read the Manga. Maybe the odd Ranger one, but not any others.

Anime:
Advanceshipping is my life (Ash/May)-because it makes sense
Ikarishipping (Dawn/Paul)-cause I love how the opposites attract thing really works in this pair!
Egoshipping (Gary/Misty)-They are both loud-mouthed, big headed people and I think it really comforms with each other well.
Palletshipping (Ash/Gary)-The whole rival thing is just sorta attractive to me.
Sapphirepearlshipping (May/Dawn)-more of a friend thing
Rocketshipping (Jessie/James)-I thought they were together, and then it just sorta stuck.

Game:
Isshushipping (N/Black)-Adorable fanart and adorable pair
Ferriswheelshipping (N/White)-Not quite as adorable as Isshushipping, but still pretty up there!
Specialshipping (Red/Yellow)-This just works. No questions.
Franticshipping (Ruby/Sapphire)-I felt these characters needed someone...

Last edited:
Anime
FlavescentShipping (Iris x Trip) <3
CafemochaShipping (Ash x Cilan)
AdvanceShipping (Ash Ketchum x May)
SommelierShipping (Cilan x Burgundy)
KodakShipping (Ash x Trip)
???????Shipping (Trip x Cameron)
Iris x Bianca
Burgundy x Georgia

Manga
SpecialShipping (Red x Yellow)
CommonerShipping (Diamond x Platinum Berlitz)
FranticShipping (Ruby x Sapphire)

Ignitionshipping (Flint x Volkner)
This works in the game and anime verse, though not really in the manga. I'm usually not a die-hard slasher, but these two are beautiful compliments in terms of personality. It helps that these two have a combined depth - they're good friends, character support (Buck, Sinnoh E4, Flint's Grandpa, etc.) that a good portion of ships lack. Don't shoot me.

Dragonbustershipping (Iris x Langley)
Anime-verse. My first and only yuri ship. Similarly to Ignitionshipping, I like the way the pairing doesn't fit the standard yaoi/yuri outlines. Besides, this explains why Langley allows Iris to use Excadrill in their rematch. Plus the Vanilluxe thing at the Ferroseed Research lab was just plain adorable. This is a ship with multiple problems, but they're not impossible to resolve if written in the right situation.

Lolishotashipping (Steven S. x Cynthia)
I prefer a blend of the different personas of the characters in Lolishotashipping. It's a peculiar ship and began as a crack pairing, but I think that it actually works. Steven is aloof enough to add a certain level of fluffiness to the pairing, but he's got that edge to his personality that he'll work when something needs to be done. Cynthia always enjoys a good battle that Steven, while a retired trainer, would certainly be able to give. Cynthia also has a more domineering personality and Steven seems to me the type of man who would fold to the wishes of another.

Last edited:
Anime:
Advanceshipping - AshxMay. It's funny how May wanted to travel with Ash right from the start, don't you think? These two are so cute together, and there are plenty of hints in Pokemon Movie 9. Ash saves her so many times and there are lots of hinty moments included in the anime. Overall awesome ship.
Pearlshipping - AshxDawn. Dawn and Ash get along so well, and are also cute. There are lots of hints for this one despite what people say like when Ash saves her from falling from the tower in one of the movies. They also high five each other! Ash did that with no other girls!
Egoshipping - MistyxGary. I know there are no hints really for this one but I think that they're attitudes would fit together well. They might argue a lot, but they'd still be a good couple. Misty needs someone to put her in her place. (Did that sound wrong? :sweatlol: )
Novelshipping - PaulxMisty. Yes, they've never met. Again it's just the attitude thing. Like, I just think they'd go together well and Paul would finally get a girl!
Rocketshipping - JamesxJessie. This one just makes sense, doesn't it? There are often big hint moments, they've been together all their lives, they work together and argue like lover do.

Games:
Ferriswheelshipping - HildaxN. The way he takes her up on that ferriswheel is very romantic, even if he didn't mean for it to be. Also, he trusts her kind of and they look pretty awesome together, don't you think?
Shoujoshipping - RosaxHugh - He's always protecting her, and helping her when she needs it. They were friends since childhood too, which is an added bonus. They just look so cute together. I don't really know why I ship them so much.
SoulSilvershipping - SilverxLyra. While playing this game it seemed I was chasing after him and he was starting to grow fond of me. Her playfulness and his paul-like-ness might actually work together.
S

Games:
Ferriswheelshipping - HildaxN. The way he takes her up on that ferriswheel is very romantic, even if he didn't mean for it to be. Also, he trusts her kind of and they look pretty awesome together, don't you think?
Shoujoshipping - RosaxHugh - He's always protecting her, and helping her when she needs it. They were friends since childhood too, which is an added bonus. They just look so cute together. I don't really know why I ship them so much.
SoulSilvershipping - SilverxLyra. While playing this game it seemed I was chasing after him and he was starting to grow fond of me. Her playfulness and his paul-like-ness might actually work together.
S

If you actually meant Hugh & Rosa, the name of their ship is "SequelShipping". ShoujoShipping is Haruka (CCP) & Hazel. ;)

Games:
S

If you actually meant Hugh & Rosa, the name of their ship is "SequelShipping". ShoujoShipping is Haruka (CCP) & Hazel. ;)

Oh, I always thought it was Shoujo or Sequel. I looked up Shoujoshipping and got a lot of HughxRosa. I think I must be a bit confused. D:

Well, since I usually don´t take ships very seriously, my list is really long. I won´t write names of the ships, since I´m lazy to look for some of them and some probably aren´t on the list yet.

I hope I haven´t forgotten anything. (I am sure I did).

Starting with main characters, when I was younger, I shipped Ash with Misty, but later I realized, he doesn´t deserve her and is too oblivious, so his only love will be Pikachu. Forever. Okay, I confess I ship him also with Tabithas Mightyena.

But Pikachu loves his ketchup. It will be interesting love triangle.

(I realized, I don´t ship Misty nor Brock with anyone anymore. Strange.)

May + Drew. It was obvious for me. But she also had some funny interracions with James, so wynaut ship her with him, too?

But game!May goes defininitelly with Steven. I don´t consider player characters to be ten or just a bit older, so no predophilia here.

Speaking of Steven, here goes my first bicycle. There is game!May. There is Cynthia. Jasmine. Gardenia. Shelly. (Shauntal and Caitlin).

After seeing Junior cup opening episode, I ship Caitlin + Cynthia as one-sided one from Caitlin.

And Cynthia is another shipping bicycle. Not counting the above mentioned, there is Paul, ice-cream, Lance, Ghetsis (really! I have amazing headcanon about this), Riley (but he is Steven in disguise in my headcanon, so it doesn´t really count), Cilan and I´m sure I´ve still forgotten someone.

Speaking of champions, Lance slept with every girl/woman about his age in Pokéworld (And Burgh). He and Clair is the only incest shipping I support. And maybe the ship with Iris is mentionable. (Also I hope he´ll meet Georgia in the series. It´ll be hilarious).

And I ship his Dragonite with Cynthias Garchomp.

Back to the main cast, there is Dawn + Conway and maybe Gary (who has no other ship on my list and I don´t know why because I don´t dislike him).

Yes, I ship Cilan with Cynthia, Iris, Burgundy and Layla.

For Iris they´re surprisingly no other ships than above mentioned.

Now there are vilains coming.

Giovanni is shippable with everyone, but that one-sided with Meowth is nice. Otherwise Ariana is probably the best choice.

I will be a bit boring now boring, but I ship Jessie with James. (And maybe Harley, for the fun).

Otherwise will be James tortured by Jessiebelle. (But I ship her with Gardenia, too). And I ship him with Delia. Really.

Shelly and Tabitha is obvious choice, even though I hate all the mushy fanfictions about them. They hate each other, but it often ends… ehm… go figure. She is shipped with Cynthia in purely friendly way. I ship her with Steven (because I like to think she was one of the spies in Devon and she wrote the weird description of Steven in the Pokénav in Emerald). I ship her with Brawly. (And of course Lance, as he is shipped with every woman character).

While I can understand shipping Jupiter with Looker, I prefer shipping her with Cynthias Garchomp. Just because I can.

There are some other ships, such as Clair + Drake (Hoenn).

Cheren with Bianca or with Jasmine. (Don´t know why, it just happened).

Jasmine with Roark.

Shauntal + Lucian.

And all the lol ships such as Ghetsis & Remoraid.

Wow, this is longer than I expected.

Okay, here's my shipping list. I learned how to do spoilers, so thank you, Likeitornot.

Anime:
AdvanceShipping (Ash x May)-My all-time favorite. I appreciate how the hints are not forced, and, besides, when I read the article, something clicked.
IkariShipping (Paul x Dawn)-I like. My friend talked me into it.
BelleShipping (Drew x Dawn)-Why not? I like shipping Dawn with other people with unnaturally colored hair! They would be perfect together with their Coordinator-like personalities and all...
ImaginationShipping (Ash x Bianca)-Even though AdvanceShipping is my favorite, I really like shipping Bianca around. Besides, Ash seems to care about Bianca slightly, and Bianca seems slightly interested in Ash.
MasumiShipping (Max x Misty)-I kind of like. I really liked the fanart and started getting into it.
Manga (Pokemon Adventures/Special):
LuckyShipping (Red x Green (female))-My favorite manga pairing. I like their personalities, how the hints aren't too forced, and how Red cares deeply for Green.
FranticShipping (Ruby x Sapphire)-My second favorite manga pairing. Hm, it's just canon, and the hints weren't way too forced.
ViridianShipping (Silver x Yellow)-My third favorite manga pairing. I see them together really nicely, and I really liked when Silver yelled, "Tell Giovanni to get his sorry butt down here!"--and Yellow just stared.
MangaQuestShipping (Gold x Crystal)-I like. I guess I kind of like the characters and how they look together. Besides, it's just...it will be funny...
CommonerShipping (Diamond x Platinum)-I like. I don't know why. Maybe just because of their blue hair.
FrontierShipping (Emerald x Crystal)-I kind of like. I read something on the internet that made me decide to kind of like this pairing.
AgencyShipping (Black x White)-I kind of like. Black keeps blushing around White, so there's a good chance of becoming canon.
FeelingShipping (Blue (male) x Yellow)-I kind of like. I don't know why. I like the few, but little and cute hints between them.
AmberShipping (Gold x Yellow)-I kind of like. Gold seems slightly interested in Yellow by the way he looks at her.
DualRivalShipping (Bianca x Cheren)-Only in the manga. Bianca is always relying on Cheren, and he's always like, "Uh..."
Game:
RangerShipping (Lunick x Solana)-I like. I read the Pokemon Ranger manga and thought it was a really cute ship that gave me a weird feeling.
HoennShipping (Brendan x May)-I kind of like. (I don't consider May (game) to be the same person as May (anime).) It just seems like Brendan has a crush on May.
HyperShipping (Barry x Bianca)-Hm. I like how they're both hyper and wear the same color clothing. Again, I love shipping Bianca around.
FerrisWheelShipping (N x White)-I kind of like. (Just getting into it.) I saw really nice fanfictions, and I like the Ferris Wheel thing.

Okay, there! I kind of ship too much. Also, I ship HyperShipping in all of these three (even MangaHyperShipping). Barry and Bianca would be perfect together! They look so alike and I love shipping Bianca around and it'd be hilarious...

Last edited:
I'm kind of new here, so I don't know how to use spoilers.

Oh, it's easy, above the text box when you type, should be a speech bubble with a question mark inside. Click on that, and fit the text that you want under the spoiler into it. Or you can just type [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] (without the spaces between [ and Spoiler).

I'll try to keep it to a limit...
Anime:
Contestshipping (DrewXMay): Even though I've watched Pokemon forever, my most vivid memories come from the Hoenn region so I was immediately attracted to this pairing the most. OTP for life, no contest (err unintentional bad pun). The roses made it pretty canon in my head and I like the way they balance each other out as opposite personalities.
Pokeshipping (AshXMisty): "Wait, what do you mean they're not together already? I thought they were!" <--should be enough logic. I genuinely thought they were an item.
Twinleafshipping (BarryXDawn): ...I feel like I'm incurring the wrath of every Ikarishipper out there. The logic for this one comes mostly from the games, but in all universes, I always thought that they were the cutest and most flufftastic couple. I guess Ikarishipping was too intense for me. IDK.
Sommeliershipping (CilanXBurgundy): ...again with the odd feeling. Thinking about it, this is a lot like contestshipping, but with the girl being a tad bit more irritating. The appeal if Wishfulshipping never stuck.
Rocketshipping (JessieXJames): this only makes sense for me before Unova. They got all serious after that and blecch...
Hypershipping (BarryXBianca): They're really similar and together they'll...cause trouble. That's an understatement though. Is multishipping allowed?
SoledadXHarley: I read a few fanfics with them, but the name escapes me at the moment.
And someone needs to pair Brock with someone. Anyone.:look:
Manga:
Everything that's canon (Special, Oldrival, Quest, the three from sinnoh being interchangable, Frantic, Ferriswheel (?), Dualrival) because they actually got it right. Good job, manga people.
Games:
Leafgreenshipping (GaryXLeaf): It's not Oldrival! Gosh! But I image them to have the same dynamic.
Twinleafshipping: same as anime
Checkmateshipping/Ferriwheelshipping (CherenXWhite/NXWhite): I can't. I just...just...can't decide! There's the snarky nerd and pretty girl dynamic with Cheren, and the comfort thing about N. ARRRRRG FEEELS.
Carcrashshipping (BlackXBianca): See this is why I don't know where to put Cheren because I don't want him to be lonely but this pairing is also fluffy and totes adorbs...*ramble*
Livecastershipping/Sequelshipping (ChristophXRosa/HughXRosa): IT HAPPENED AGAIN IN THE NEXT GAME HERRRGH.

CarCrashShipping involves the "Special" Black. If you meant Black from the games, his name is Hilbert and the ship with him and Bianca is called "RebelShipping". Just in case you were referring to one of the two shippings. ;)

Anime:
AdvanceShipping - Ash and May are actually so adorable and it felt like the most realistic ship in the anime. I liked there relationship as the teacher/student and how May would go to Ash for help and protection and how Ash wouldn't let anything happen to her. Thats just a extremely short version of why I like them so much but I will never stop supporting them

lol I don't really ship much but...

Manga:
SpecialShipping- Red x Yellow in Pokemon Adventures. I ship them mainly because Red helped Yellow catch her first Pokemon, then when they met again they got sorta awkward; and even their Pikachus like each other.

Last edited:
lol I don't really ship much and I'm not even sure what this ship is called but...

Manga:
Red x Yellow in Pokemon Adventures

It's called "SpecialShipping". Sometimes, the best names are the most simple.

Another nickname for HSOWA:
HoennSizeShipping
Skitty X Wailord
Japanese version: EneWha (From Eneco and Whaloh, their Japanese names)
Why: HSOWA is so hot among fans so I had to put their Japanese names as well.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom