• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO Your "Yes!" moments.

Misdreavus in the tracker.
Mareep hatched.
Qwilfish in the tracker.
Dunsparce in the tracker.

Caught Sudowoodo.
Got a King's Rock from the 7-day-streak bonus (the item I wanted the most as I was close to getting Politoed, and I already got that).
Got an Up-Grade from a random PokeStop spin. Extra evolutionary items are always nice :)

Hatched dratini! It hatched with enough candies to evolve it into Dragonair. Since Dragonair is my favourite (shiny, and also mid stage) Pokemon, and I had no plans for Dragonite, I've now got a proud Dragonair!

Caught a Lapras so I'm now done with all of the available Ice-types too, in just the event's first day :)

Hitmontop spawn. This is going to save me from the Tyrogue fear; that after waiting for whatever long it takes to get a Tyrogue, it won't be able to evolve into the only evolution I wouldn't have :)

when i metronomed up an SE aeroblast
Metronome and Aeroblast aren't introduced as moves in Pokemon GO yet. You're probably talking about one of the main series video games, in which case the appopriate thread to post would be the analogous one in the Video Games section, which you can find here: Your "YES!" moments

Metronome and Aeroblast aren't introduced as moves in Pokemon GO yet. You're probably talking about one of the main series video games, in which case the appopriate thread to post would be the analogous one in the Video Games section, which you can find here: Your "YES!" moments
oh, sorry, i didn't realize. Thanks!

I completed my first solo raid a couple of days ago. It was fun and I got a new Bayleef out of it.

Yesterday was one of the best days for me!

I encountered a charmeleon, and was low on Pokeballs. Was able to capture the guy in two attempts at regular Pokeballs!

I encountered a Pidgeot, (which happened to be my highest CP encounter at 1110). I wanted to capture that guy and the Pokedex entry, and was out of Ultra Balls! I used a razz Berry and my only great ball (and the ring was still orange). Captured the bird in one go!

Encountered a Golem. I still had no Ultra Balls. Many would use razz berries. But I wanted to evolve a Graveller of mine, so I took a risk: A Pinab Berry and a great ball (with the obligatory orange ring). Captured that guy and the sweet, sweet 20 candies!

My 21- levelled self usually dosen't get too many evolved encounters, so 4 of them in one day (a Machoke with the aforementioned 3) made me feel special!

Catching today's Raid Boss, Muk. I'm so glad I'm done with this evolutionary family the easy way, because Grimer are very rare.

Had 2 over the weekend. First took down a Tier 2: Exeggutor raid by myself. Then took down a Tier 1: Croconaw, needed him. Totodile has a rare aho to me.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom